WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

true story

Status
Not open for further replies.
last night I had a drink with some friends. I was walking to my home and suddenly I heard a voice: hey johnny!
It was susan with her friend tracy. I asked if they want to come inside and have a drink.
When I closed the door susan was already undressing tracy. she holds one breast in one hand and with the other she slowly moves towards tracies special place.

oh johnny are you gonna fuck us? please? she said.
I fucked the shit out of them!

oral, anal, vaginal even nasal!

when I was done, I said: now get the fuck out you filthy sluts!
they waved at me and said: thank you Johnny! cu next time!

:thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
last night I had a drink with some friends. I was walking to my home and suddenly I heard a voice: hey johnny!
It was susan with her friend tracy. I asked if they want to come inside and have a drink.
When I closed the door susan was already undressing tracy. she holds one breast in one hand and with the other she slowly moves towards tracies special place.

Were they a couple of those cheerleaders?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
johnny kuntz said:

Now that sounds like a Bait & tackle.

sinew

Clitpickle
johnny kuntz said:

I bet you they where both guyz, homo, and when you found out you said, "oh well" and fucked them anyways.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:

for starters, we already knew your dick was that small, you didn't have to tell us. :thumbsup: :mfinger:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I was born to reply to THIS post, my name implies this whole damn thread. Total bullshyt.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I thought johnny was gay...did i miss something? :p

PS How do you nasal fuck someone...

Wait, I dont WANT to know, more of a rhetorical question.

dustinzgirl said:
I thought johnny was gay...did i miss something? :p

PS How do you nasal fuck someone...

Wait, I dont WANT to know, more of a rhetorical question.

you have to have a really, really, really, REALLY small cock!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
johnny kuntz said:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
JUst FYI: I messed up and CL was still logged in on the computer, so this was actually me posting the above comment, not him. Yes, I lack common sense, and Im sure he will spank me for it later......kind of looking forward to it.... :D

this thread really shows the virginness thats hanging around this forum! :p
you faggots know shit when it comes down to sex! I had my first nasal fuck back
in '83 faggots!

for those "flaming" me about my dicksize --->

this is Tracy :thumbsup:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Dumb fuck, all that shows is that pic has been photochopped. owww somebody used the bloat tool on her nose. You closet fag.

CopyLifted said:
Dumb fuck, all that shows is that pic has been photochopped. owww somebody used the bloat tool on her nose. You closet fag.
keep on dreaming faggot!
that pic is real and you know it! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.