WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

True?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
That's some crazy shit. Cool, but crazy. It's hard for me to tell if it's real or not.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
looks pretty real to me - im sure they messed up a lot and of course only show the shots that actually made it.

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
Looks real, it can't be though, like the ones where they bounce them off the ground and swish it, that's madness. I like it though.

their wallhaxing!]!

[/sarcasm]

kidding, that was pretty cool, although i'm sure they screwed up alot.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Well it looks real to me!!

They have way to much free time!!

swizeguy

How dare you!?
well you know its all math in a way...not to sound really geeky or anything but seriously just like bouncing the ball off the wall into the pocket just gotta angle it correctly.

star99ers

One of a kind
swizeguy said:
well you know its all math in a way...not to sound really geeky or anything but seriously just like bouncing the ball off the wall into the pocket just gotta angle it correctly.
Yeah but smashing a ball with a skateboard isn't really an exact science.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
swizeguy said:
To play basketball you do need a rudimentary knowledge of angles (to get rebounds and the like) but the spin and the like of the ball influence it more than the angle.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
wouh... BUT and they don't show all the thousands of time they don't succeed ;) remember that guys :thumbsup: