Trump

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Done nothing to stop coronavirus, and it's still spreading. Wanting to lower the payment of unemployment and stimulus checks.

Why do you like Trump?

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Well, he's Orange. And the media says he's bad. So Orange man bad, plus he's not a great orator. Also, he's in the Republican party right now, so my group has to be against his group. Also, he forced mostly Democrat law makers to allow rioting and chaos in their cities for 60 plus days. He made Police kill all the black people, he promoted whatever part of his policies that I was in favor of last week but now I'm opposed to it this week. He said Kung Flu which caused all the racism.

He also is crashing the world economy by forcing us all into lockdown even though the science and math show that mail in voting while highly controversial for it's susceptibility to fraud and corruption, is the way to progress. In masks we trust, Orange man bad.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
The numbers I've seen thus far do not warrant the ongoing destruction of our economy. Sniper stfu. The adults are talking.
The economy is destroyed because Trump let the coronavirus spread. He dismissed it as a liberal hoax, and then pushed for people to not wear masks. Calm down boomer.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Trump let it spread lol. What's he supposed to do? Have you ever heard of the 10th amendment? Do you think the president's emergency powers should be expanded? Exactly what should he have done? You're nothing but a peanut gallery heckler.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Trump let it spread lol. What's he supposed to do? Have you ever heard of the 10th amendment? Do you think the president's emergency powers should be expanded? Exactly what should he have done? You're nothing but a peanut gallery heckler.
As soon as the coronavirus started spreading, he should have stopped all travel from China, distributed masks to the entire country, made everybody wear the masks, enforce everybody being 6 feet apart in public, and have affordable coronavirus testing accessible everywhere. The president's emergency powers should be expanded if they are helping everybody. You may call it heckling, but I just want this country to be safe from coronavirus.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
1) Trump's travel restrictions from China began on Jan 31st. You're being dishonest. Biden spoke on the travel restrictions the next day. “This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia — hysterical xenophobia — and fearmongering,” Trump was being lauded as a xenophobe and racist. Pelosi was down in China town telling people to live it up. At least be honest with your criticisms. 2) We didn't have any masks to distribute. 3) How does the sitting US Pres "make everyone wear masks". Tell me how that works. 4) Same with 6' 5) We didn't have any tests.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
As POTUS
He has a proven sexual misconduct, harassment, & bullying track record.
while promoting white supremacy, racism, homophobia, transphobia, & xenophobia.
His public statements & tweets cause more harm than good of any sorts,
Already has been proven to have a collusion with russia & obstruction of justice and still
the staff & administration's revolving door of hiring and firing,
lets not forget his family business dealings that have benefited enormously from his politics currently right now.
Multiple policy's that he has destroyed that has benefited many of the poor and the veterans, disabled, and elderly
Our country's Environmental Management,
The Covid-19 response and trying so hard to be smart sounding about it all, and all the time
making jokes about the death toll and who's fault it is...

And this is ONLY what he's done since he's been POTUS that I don't like,

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
There's people that actually think that any American Politician is actually 'representing' them?
You are probably the same people that think the Media is giving you fair and accurate information.

Ooooh, ok ... you are actually QUOTING this same biased information!
... And separating yourselves further and further apart thinking you are 'Patriotic', and it doesn't get any more American than you.
Between the Twitter Wars, Face Mask arguments, Violent BLM movements, you have lost track of how important it is to be United.

What is the difference from Republican and Democrat?
They both look the same to me.
Myopic AF, and detached from the real problem.
If you don't see this, then you ARE the problem.

Last edited:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
There's people that actually think that any American Politician is actually 'representing' them?
You are probably the same people that think the Media is giving you fair and accurate information.

Ooooh, ok ... you are actually QUOTING this same biased information!
... And separating yourselves further and further apart thinking you are 'Patriotic', and it doesn't get any more American than you.
Between the Twitter Wars, Face Mask arguments, Violent BLM movements, you have lost track of how important it is to be United.

What is the difference from Republican and Democrat?
They both look the same to me.
Myopic AF, and detached from the real problem.
If you don't see this, then you ARE the problem.
If both parties are the same, then why are you defending Trump and criticizing Biden?
Trump: tweets bullshit
People: criticize Trump
Trumptards: OH BOO HOO WHY IS EVERYBODY MAD AT TRUMP I'M NOT TRIGGERED YOU'RE TRIGGERED YOU SNOWFLAKES BOO HOO

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Well you see Dark Fader,
Im a serious working man and not really a social butterfly,
you tho Sir, you sound extremely intelligent and very eloquent with your words,and a skilled writer,
I dont have the skills to write like you,and there is absolute no way am I going to bandy words with you,
so Im just going to let it be known that I did not like Trump from even before he became POTUS.

• 1LOL
Reactions: Dark Fader

BudVugger

Jergens
Premium
I only partly blame trump and his lack of taking Covid seriously for why we are where we are right now. We're more fucked on this because as a country we are a bunch of entitled selfish spoiled babies.