WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Trying to find a place to live

ferengi

Yay fire!
I have to be out of my apartment by the 15th. I can't afford to live here anymore. I've been trying to find a place with some of my friends, but so far no luck. I'm thinking about looking for a cheaper place for just myself if that doesn't work out. Any way I go though, it's going to suck ass having to haul all my shit to a new place.

Slacker

Postaholic
your nineteen go to college and get a dorme room. if not share an apartment with someone only pay for half

ferengi

Yay fire!
I'm in college. Where I go to school there are no dorms. I live in an apartment by myself at the moment. I can no longer afford the rent here, so I have to move elsewhere.

Slacker

Postaholic
then go with plan B. share an apartment or plan C. panic!

Insanitee

I know where you live!

Hey I live in a cardboard box... Its fun... Try it!

:rolleyes:

dzaykim

Toss my salad
If you can drive and your college is in the city, move out to a less populated area and drive to school.
Yeah it will take longer, but usually if you get further away from the college the housing prices drop exponentially.

That's what I did.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just becarefull when getting a rooomate. You don't to get stuck with a fucking asshole who doesn't pay the rent and is a dirty fuck.

dzaykim

Toss my salad
Seriously..
Just live with someone you know.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
ferengi said:
I have to be out of my apartment by the 15th. I can't afford to live here anymore. I've been trying to find a place with some of my friends, but so far no luck. I'm thinking about looking for a cheaper place for just myself if that doesn't work out. Any way I go though, it's going to suck ass having to haul all my shit to a new place.
Moving=BOOOOOOO! :thumbsdn:

Hey, if none of those other ideas work, you can always beg your mommy for some money :)