WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tucker's Guide to WTF

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
this is where i tell all you newbies out here who to look out for and what to do:

members to remember.

gehtfuct: Fucking Taters! and thats all that needs to be said

BRiT: dont make the mistake of thinking that brit is a chick because he does have a penis and It is probably bigger than yours

Jason: also an admin, he is responsible (with the help from brit) for the fantastic forum that you see here today.

Yuck Fou: Still here, and still posting.

HavokChylde: the overlord of the worlds first message board clan ( moderator)

Dustinzgirl: one pissed off female moderator, she can be easy to get along with, just make sure you dont do anything stupid around the 20th and 27th of each month. :p

Descent: okay, here we have the forum 'retard' little strange and seriously into his computers, he mainly stays in the computer chamber, but every now and then he comes into B&T to 'flame'. hence the name 'retard'.

Unforgiven: the quiet achiever of old, he is a senior member, though much more quiet and self kept.

there are many members that i haven't mentioned and you will have to pick up on the way, but remember this, when you first start out everything and everyone is against you.

with this i'm going to explain the DO's and DONT DO's of wtf.

1) Do some lurking before you jump into Taters and Haters, it can be dangerous for a young'n such as yourselves.

2) Follow the fucking rules! -- Many of those more important than you enjoy pulling the "point 14" card out of the rulebook often. So be afraid.

3) Think about your posts, if you go post crazy and clock up 50 posts in one day, and they're all one liners like 'yeah that's funny' or 'wtf?' no doubt you'll end up being fender meat.

4) Don't act as if you're important, because chances are your not.

5) Punctuation is a must, though it is passed over easily, but do NOT substitute numbers for letters, you wont be taken seriously.

Don't double post. (Making two posts in a row in the same thread. Use the edit button fucktards)
Don't post in a thread that is over a month old. (See top left hand corner of each post.)
Read the thread.
Don't Flame outside of Taters and Haters (A "Fuck you" is a traditional welcome and somewhat of a baptismal in "Proving Grounds")
Don't make posts like "I agree" or "No" Give a reason along with it.
Contribute to the thread.
IF YOU COME IN HERE KISSING ASS, I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU'RE FARMED/BANNED
alright, they're the basics, no doubt I'm missing a few.

Cock Farm: This was designed for one of our oldest members SOD, what happens is if you piss off an admin/mod, do something wrong, break the rules, you will be either banned or cock farmed. This can be a long and grueling process... Especially if no one like you! If you end up in there, you'd better be quite entertaining and amuse us enough to let you rejoin the collective.

Shoutbox: This is where you can write random one liners for everyone to read, but don't spam it. That could be bad for you.

These are a few basics for yourselves. There are more, but as you will soon find out I'm probably too shitfaced to remember.

Each week people clock up more posts, its becoming harder to be a known member fast. I never had this problem, but to be a valued member, get out there make your presence known, but don't make threads people are sick of, you'll do fine.

Never start an argument as a new guy unless you can back it. There are those who are waiting to pounce on the new and vulnerable and seem to take enjoyment in this pathetic hobby.

POSTING etiquette..

THE ISSUES
Now, this is where the intellects of the site knock boots...

News and issues/current affairs are here for discussion without the idiots from Taters and Haters whoring it up with 1 liners...but, it has serious regulations... Read the rules in there BEFORE you post.

I have taken the liberty to add it in here because every day i see bullshit threads that could have easily been avoided..

here, here and here are all places that can help you be a valued poster....if you fail to comply, your ass is jungs.....

FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS
You have a good idea? well until you've been here for a few months no one is gonna care...

But after this, check the older posts in the site-specific forum to see if that idea has already been suggested. Stops you from looking any fucking dumber...

IRC CHAT
Thats right, we have our own IRC channel..
#wtf.com

This should help the dimmies out
-yuck fou-
wtf's friendly neighborhood bartender!

Gay. I'm not in there. Not even in there on the Shoutbox part. wtf? I'm teh ShoutBox Regulator, ho! :rotflmao:

EDIT: YAY! I'm mentioned! :thumbsup:

Great post, btw

Dammit, and I'm no longer in there...

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
Wow, very nice idea. Gets rid of the nubs that aren't like me and can't figure out what to do.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
damn i thought i was worthy :crybaby:

Unforgiven - He'll make a mean face, and rip your heart out.

Diznuts - He'll post more than you in your own thread.

:thumbsup:

You guys have now been e-loved.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
HavokChylde said:

:woot:

HavokChylde said:

:woot:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Was there any more survivor games then the stooge survivor?

I should be on the list. I'm such a great poster. I've earned my spot on a list. :thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
I Hate The FCC said:
I should be on the list. I'm such a great poster. I've earned my spot on a list. :thumbsup:
I Hate The FCC: community bitch.

Now you are.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
I Hate The FCC said:
your a scum member, thus you are on the list, and unforgiven should be on that post, the quiet acheiver.

bnccoder

Postaholic
A few you forgot
Don't double post. (Making two posts in a row in the same thread. Use the edit buttion)
Don't post in a thread that is over a month old. (See top lefthand corner of each post.)
Read the thread.
Don't Flame outside of B&T (A "Fuck you" is a traditional welcome and somewhat of a babtismal in "Welcome Wagon")
Don't make posts like "I agree" or "No" Give a reason along with it.
Contribute to the thread.