WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

tuff' kid continued

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
Today, I was walking back inside near the end of gym class and the asshole comes up again, with a friend. The friend pushes me so I kick him off and walk inside. Then the dipshit, who I have forgot to mention is about 1 foot taller than me and is pretty damn big (not fat, big) comes in and pushes me against the wall. I kick him in the balls to no avail. Then he kicks me, I punch him in the stomache, then he kicks me down. Now, I know you are thinking that I am weak. But it isn't hard to kick someone down who is half of the size of you are. Then he managed to get all of his friends to talk to the gym teacher saying I started it so now I have a bad reputation with them, and they also managed to turn half of the sixth grade against me as well. But, knowing teachers, they did shit doodles (in this sense, nothing). So I am not in trouble, but I need some advice on how to get the kid away from me. Fast. How come they always pick on the smart people with glasses :(

swizeguy

How dare you!?
wow sixth grade... wtf i thought there was an age limit for singing up for this site...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Well, School is full of fights because everyone is in close proximity for the entire. Just deal, you're in 6th grade (Though 8th grade is no less newbish) Just wait till high school to start thinking about fights. And on the topic of age limits for here; You never know Liquid could be a fairly old 6th grader. Never know.

Rust

I AM CANADIAN
Just tell them that your dad can take their dad....

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Rust said:
Just tell them that your dad can take their dad....
"No, he can't"
**Kids start fighting**
"Your dads a pussy"
"No he's not"
"You're a dickhead"
"No you are"
"No you"
And so on so forth.

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Bullying is a crime. Blahblahblah. Tell the proper authorities... those who will actually take action.

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
swizeguy said:
wow sixth grade... wtf i thought there was an age limit for singing up for this site...
Yeah, I started school late.

-=dragon=-

Rock Dragon \m/
perssonaly, age doesnt matter to me, you should have just avoided the situation to begin with, unless you are sure you can take him. but here is what i would try and do

1) talk him out of it. saying that there is no gain for beating you up, only suspension from school.

2) tell someone that you are sure will make things better, not worse

3) i know this may seem hard, but try and be freindly to him, even if you dont like him, it is better hes your freind than enemy

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
go psycho on his ass once.
he'll leave you alone all the way until you graduate high school.

Rust

I AM CANADIAN
-=dragon=- said:
perssonaly, age doesnt matter to me, you should have just avoided the situation to begin with, unless you are sure you can take him. but here is what i would try and do

1) talk him out of it. saying that there is no gain for beating you up, only suspension from school.

2) tell someone that you are sure will make things better, not worse

3) i know this may seem hard, but try and be freindly to him, even if you dont like him, it is better hes your freind than enemy

And if this doesn't work.... half a brick in a sock

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Throw an elbow next time. I don't give a shit who you are, elbows fucking hurt.

:thumbsup:

Of course, this is assuming that every other resource is exhausted. Fighting is juvenile and simian. I know it sounds corny, but use your words :thumbsup:

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
choose your fights , fight people that are smaller then you , it's a little sleazy but it works. and if they do it again dont hesitate becouse your in a position where something will happen if your agressive not only does it make the other people scared (they may not show it) but it increaes your confidense and does not make you look like such a whuss, good luck and aim for the face.

Easty

Click click boom
or just dont fight. ever think of that?

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
Your young, heres something to do, stop being a puss, forearms to the face.
give him one, not hard enough to leave a bruise, but hard enough to let the cocksucker know whos boss.
unless you wrestle and since i highly doubt that, i cant help you with technique.

Hmmmm, sounds stupid and typical, but do you have an elder brother, cousin or maybe some friends? They can quite come in handy if you can't take the fight. If you have a decent amount of strength in you, give him a strong hook to the face when he's offguard. But if you do make sure you can continue more. I like Rust's idea with the sock and brick, i think i might try it one day. If you can't or don't want to do anything physical then by all means tell someone that can do something about it, a teacher, or someone like that. Unless you go to my school, thats what teachers are there for, to help.

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
dude if your gonna fight at least dont be a woman about it and kick a guy in the balls, use some good 'ol fist action

Hate to admit it but elburko8 is right, take a dog shot. When it comes to fighting, fuck what anyone thinks, do what you have to, do anything to win.

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
fuck_you said:
choose your fights , fight people that are smaller then you , it's a little sleazy but it works. and if they do it again dont hesitate becouse your in a position where something will happen if your agressive not only does it make the other people scared (they may not show it) but it increaes your confidense and does not make you look like such a whuss, good luck and aim for the face.
He took me.

Did you people not notice this?
I kick him in the balls to no avail.
How the hell did he not go down crying when you booted him in the sack?

Anyway. When you're fighting someone bigger than you and pelting them in the pills doesn't work break their fucking nose. You could also try pressure points (solar plexus is a good one, it's along the center line of your stomach not too far below your chest. Keep poking until you find it :p). If he knocks you onto the ground again just bring him down with you but make sure he doesn't get on top. Just pound his face into the concrete/tile floor. Remember that you don't have to just use your fists. Kick him, elbow him in the face, knee him, hard. Grab his head and slam it down into your knee. If he tries to get up just kick him as hard as you can.

If that doesn't work gang his ass with one of your friends :thumbsup:

P.S. Get contacts, they rock glasses.

Disclaimer: This is only if he decides to pick on you again. Don't try to start a fight with him if you can help it. Tell a teacher before doing anything durastic.