WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tuna

Dave666

Pot-Head
There's a girl in one of my classes that everyone calls "tuna" and I didn't know why so one day at lunch I asked a friend and Almost threw up my lunch. My friend said she stuck tuna up her pussy and had her boyfriend eat it out, but he missed some and she got vaginal maggots. I used to think she was hot too, guess I was wrong.

If anyone has ever seen the fairly oddparents there's a song about her called "icky vicky".

:yikes:

ferengi

Yay fire!
That goes beyond kinky... and slams head on into sick disgusting shit. If any girl ever wanted me to eat tuna out of her she could just zip her pants up and jog her tuna-pussy-ass back home. :sickpuke:

Dave666 said:
My friend said she stuck tuna up her pussy and had her boyfriend eat it out, but he missed some and she got vaginal maggots.
I seriously doubt any of that is true. Although, I don't doubt you heard it that way. If it were true, it would have to be one of the nastiest things I've ever heard of. I don't know what would be worse: the girl asking him to do that shit, or him actually doing it.

:sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
DIZNUTS said:
i dunno i like chicken of the sea better

:rotflmao:

Dave666 said:
There's a girl in one of my classes that everyone calls "tuna" and I didn't know why so one day at lunch I asked a friend and Almost threw up my lunch. My friend said she stuck tuna up her pussy and had her boyfriend eat it out, but he missed some and she got vaginal maggots. I used to think she was hot too, guess I was wrong.

Man thats fucked

Dave666

Pot-Head
She admitted to doing it one day when we were makin' fun of her. She almost cried it was fucking awsome!!!!

:owned2:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Dave666 said:
She admitted to doing it one day when we were makin' fun of her. She almost cried it was fucking awsome!!!!

:rotflmao:

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
Dave666 said:

:rotflmao: HA it happened thats really fucked up now :bolt:

Dave666

Pot-Head
The guy that ate the tuna broke up with her and told someone, so pretty much word of mouth. :blahblah:

Dave666 said:
The guy that ate the tuna broke up with her and told someone, so pretty much word of mouth. :blahblah:

ahhh okay cause I wouldn't think any dude would admit to doing that. Ick man just that image is disturbing.

bnccoder

Postaholic
We had this one girl named Ashley and her nickname was Doritos. My friend Macon said her snatch smelled like the nacho cheese kind one time at a party and it stuck. She gets pissed everytime she gets called that though.

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Hahahaha. awesome. We call this girl that went to our school "Pizza Crust"....use your imagination to figure that one out.

Dave666

Pot-Head
The funny thing is that if you didnt know that she is wicked hot, but now I'd never fuck her even if I was paid.

hove420

the shocka
i can see eating something that wasnt mushy like that candy loobe shit, i mean thats cool if you want a different taste, but man thats some fucked up shit, why dont you just stick to eating that shit till she cums???????

go natural or dont go at all :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

im still disgusted*shudders*