Tuna

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
well good job, i WAS gonna jack off tonight but DEAR GOD MAN!

although funny...we will never bring this up again plztnx

Dave666

Pot-Head
The teacher of the class we're in is always hittin' on her, if only he knew, we all laugh at her and call her dirty, tuna, and dumb bitch. It's pretty funny.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
yeh tuna is pretty disgusting, but stuff a couple pounds of fuckin' taters in her and ill go bobbing for apples (or taters in this case)

pvga_potatoes.jpg

(now i see how that expression can be used :thumbsup: )

Easty

Click click boom
Antisocial85 said:
Wow that just goes beyond nasty. Now the question is how did everyone find this out?

this is school

school-gossip capital of the world

defined! :thumbsup:

whinytiredbitch

BITCH ALERT
GROSS!!! and it still sounds fae!!! Probably just some asshole that decided to mae up untrue rumours about his ex cause he believed he was hot shit

Dave666

Pot-Head
She admitted it to the class, granted we harassed the shit(or should I say tuna) out her but she said it. Then she said my earings(my ears are stretched very much, right now I have 3 holes 2 1/2 inch, and a 2g spike) scare her, and I was like so does your snatch but you don't see me bitchin about it.

Havok

Mr. Ee
I'd hit it.

I would have added some miracle whip, and some sweet relish.

Maybe even a boiled egg. :thumbsup:

Jessica43999

Tenderony
Thats totally nasty shit, its hard to believe though - even if she admitted... why would she admit? Even if it IS true? - gawd, thats disgusting... why the fuck would they dude do that - really gross... and if it's not true, damn whoever made up that rumor has talents!

Dave666 said:
There's a girl in one of my classes that everyone calls "tuna" and I didn't know why so one day at lunch I asked a friend and Almost threw up my lunch. My friend said she stuck tuna up her pussy and had her boyfriend eat it out, but he missed some and she got vaginal maggots. I used to think she was hot too, guess I was wrong.

If anyone has ever seen the fairly oddparents there's a song about her called "icky vicky".

:yikes:

doesent sound very convincing... :happysad:

Dave666

Pot-Head
Trust me wh would someone ruin themselves like that if it was a lie? She looks dumb enough to have done it