WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Turbonegro

freakyvoiz

Outdated Ranting Software
What do you think of Turbonegro?

Jung

???
Premium
freakyvoiz said:
What do you think of Turbonegro?
Including a link, bio or explanation would really help.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I just sounded it out... Tur Bone Gro... it's obviously a diet supplement for bone growth.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
BrIONwoshMunky said:
I just sounded it out... Tur Bone Gro... it's obviously a diet supplement for bone growth.
actually i saw this instead:
turbo negro, which is some sort of extremely fast black person

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
What the ghey is turbonegro?

Slacker

Postaholic
I've done my reaserch and this is what i came up with. Link It must me some rock or heavy metal band.

Turbonegro is a band from Sweden. I've never heard them, but I hear their songs are gay...literally gay. About gay things. Hell, I don't know.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
The name sounded purdy gay at first...

A7XManiac2005

Banned - What an Asshat!
Actually, Turbonegro isn't that bad. "Ass Cobra" and "Scandinavian Leather" are in my opinion their better CDs.

Oh yeah, and its definitley pronounced like the quick ass blackie (no I'm not racist, it just sounds cool).

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
TheLampIncident said:
I've never heard them, but I hear their songs are gay..

I now know all I need to!

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
I was in provinssi this year and saw turbonegro..they have interesting music, I like it + I got a dollar from them "One zillion dollar" with "hank from helvete" on it..my friend got the drummers hat, it's a sailor hat. they seem gay, hank from helvete is the gayest fat person Ive seen with my own eyes. But they are listenable ;)

boyfriend says: they are from norway not sweden..aaand their music isnt metal..it's ballads and more like britney spears ;) haha no..bad joke they are like punkrock thingys they call it "death punk"