WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

On TV TV sucks

I'm just a little pissed that my life is being put in upheavel because someone thinks 2 weeks of Olympics is enough. I've spent the last 2 weeks watching nothing but Olympics and now they are over! What am I to do?! And their replacing the Olympics with the fucking Republican National Convention!!!!!!!!!!11 :mfinger: I think we should make the athletes continue competing until November. Then I'll just be satisfied with watching Family Guy reruns.

magnolia

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
Olympics bore me. i don't watch tv at all.
diddo. I do watch some tv though, but not very much. Some MTV, some cooking, some real life stuff, but i kindof traded in the tv for the computer, school, and work.

It's set in. No Olympics. No Women's Sand Volleyball. I guess I'll just have to turn to masturbation. Not that I need TV for that. :p

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
magnolia said:
diddo. I do watch some tv though, but not very much. Some MTV, some cooking, some real life stuff, but i kindof traded in the tv for the computer, school, and work.
same here...
i'll go watch movies though

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
i hate tv unless it is farscape, x files, babylon 5, the invisible man, screen savers, and since every show I have ever really like has been cancelled, FUCK TV

R

RedOctober

dustinzgirl said:
i hate tv unless it is farscape, x files, babylon 5, the invisible man, screen savers, and since every show I have ever really like has been cancelled, FUCK TV
Well... Do you still have some programs between the commercials?
Very strange! ;)

I don't watch TV anymore. Maybe the news.
Sometimes. And even that is boring.
Republican Convention...
Yawn...
Pathetic! Even more if they really believe in what they are saying. :D

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Medal Standings (in order of pwnage) as of 23:13 August 28

Country----------/Gold/Silver/Bronze/Total

United States------/34/38/28/100
Russia-------------/23/26/35/84
China--------------/31/17/14/62
Australia-----------/17/16/16/49
Germany-----------/14/15/18/47
Japan--------------/15/10/11/36
France--------------/11/8/12/31
Italy-----------------/9/9/11/29
Great Britain----------/9/8/12/29
Korea----------------/8/11/9/28

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
deus_ex_machina said:
hmmm united states are winning this year. oh but look! Russia is catching up! fuck yeah! go Russia!
ya, you're like a man torn between nation of residence and nation of heritage.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
womens beach volleyball kept my attention...

"Rescue Me" is a great show on FX

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah just after I posted that I went downstairs to get something to eat in front of the TV and found that my dad cancelled the fucking cable, he is such a tool FUCK god damn it..! :sword: :sword: :sword: :sword: :sword: