On TV TV sucks

jskellington76

Fresh Meat
I'm just a little pissed that my life is being put in upheavel because someone thinks 2 weeks of Olympics is enough. I've spent the last 2 weeks watching nothing but Olympics and now they are over! What am I to do?! And their replacing the Olympics with the fucking Republican National Convention!!!!!!!!!!11 :mfinger: I think we should make the athletes continue competing until November. Then I'll just be satisfied with watching Family Guy reruns.

magnolia

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
Olympics bore me. i don't watch tv at all.
diddo. I do watch some tv though, but not very much. Some MTV, some cooking, some real life stuff, but i kindof traded in the tv for the computer, school, and work.

jskellington76

Fresh Meat
It's set in. No Olympics. No Women's Sand Volleyball. I guess I'll just have to turn to masturbation. Not that I need TV for that. :p

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
magnolia said:
diddo. I do watch some tv though, but not very much. Some MTV, some cooking, some real life stuff, but i kindof traded in the tv for the computer, school, and work.
same here...
i'll go watch movies though

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
i hate tv unless it is farscape, x files, babylon 5, the invisible man, screen savers, and since every show I have ever really like has been cancelled, FUCK TV

R

RedOctober

dustinzgirl said:
i hate tv unless it is farscape, x files, babylon 5, the invisible man, screen savers, and since every show I have ever really like has been cancelled, FUCK TV
Well... Do you still have some programs between the commercials?
Very strange! ;)

I don't watch TV anymore. Maybe the news.
Sometimes. And even that is boring.
Republican Convention...
Yawn...
Pathetic! Even more if they really believe in what they are saying. :D

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
Medal Standings (in order of pwnage) as of 23:13 August 28

Country----------/Gold/Silver/Bronze/Total

United States------/34/38/28/100
Russia-------------/23/26/35/84
China--------------/31/17/14/62
Australia-----------/17/16/16/49
Germany-----------/14/15/18/47
Japan--------------/15/10/11/36
France--------------/11/8/12/31
Italy-----------------/9/9/11/29
Great Britain----------/9/8/12/29
Korea----------------/8/11/9/28

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
deus_ex_machina said:
hmmm united states are winning this year. oh but look! Russia is catching up! fuck yeah! go Russia!
ya, you're like a man torn between nation of residence and nation of heritage.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah just after I posted that I went downstairs to get something to eat in front of the TV and found that my dad cancelled the fucking cable, he is such a tool FUCK god damn it..! :sword: :sword: :sword: :sword: :sword: