WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tv

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
I dont understand how I can have digital cable and have over 300 channels to watch yet still find nothing good. Besides the good stuff is usally on the local channels.

magnolia

Postaholic
eh, that's how they get u. This is sooo much better than local tv and *BAM* ur locked into a contract and u've discoverd that it's all a lie. mwahaha.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
i have a suggestion...we could kill every member of the company

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
espn and the travel Chplays the poker championshjip sometimes

morelos

lexicon incognito
sometimes you have to just sit there and watch the channel channel.

entertaining, while supporting your "god, there's nothing to watch" theory :(

~ dan ~

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yeah...

I have DirectTV in my house, and I can assure you, on Thursdays, Tuesdays, and Saturdays there is absolutely nothing to watch. The Discovery Channel shows forensic and FBI shows those days, which is great when you are in the mood for it, but I usually am not. Good thing I'm in the mood for it today. Comedy Central and G4TechTV suck now, so that limits me to only a few channels, and I never watch local TV, because I feel it has crappy programming. Instead of watching TV, I mainly go to Newgrounds and eBaums World, because Comedy Central can't get their act together.

i have dish and that sucks ass... nothing ever on... that is why i leave tv alone unless i have dvds

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
pimpyobitch said:
I dont understand how I can have digital cable and have over 300 channels to watch yet still find nothing good. Besides the good stuff is usally on the local channels.
that sucks i only have 700 channels

i have...

3 channels... GO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111112222@@@@@oneone

magnolia

Postaholic
diddo. computer, work, computer, bed, do it all over again. I have no life.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
When I tend to get mad because of nothing being on, I just go and bash my tv, I have enough money to just get a new one everyday anyways. Fucking tv!