WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tv

I swear to god I cannot stand the horsecrap that is on network tv these days, nor the people who actually sit and watch that crap; mainly reality shows which have gone way to far by now..such AS:
(these are not all reality tv, just tv i hate)
The Swan
American Idol (and all its spinoffs (teen idol etc)
Survivor (spinoffs)
Temptation Isle
The Bachelor
My Big fat fiance or whatever it was called
Who wants to be a Millionare
etc.

I seriously want to kick people in the head when I am forced to see a moment of any of these shows as a I walk past. One should try reading...as in books, not goddamn newsweek or some 6th grade reading level publication.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I'm hearin' ya, a bunch of mindless bullshit on TV.
I watch ESPN, Football and an occasional movie rental.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I use my spare time to read the Bible. It's far more entertaining
.. Peace be with you.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
I don't watch any of that shit, I usually watch:
MTV
Comedy Central
TBS
Spike TV

Uh, yea, that's about it. I don't really watch TV that much anymore.

ron

Buster of Asses
Goddamn, people! Fucking unplug! Go play outside or something. Read (huh, huh) a book.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Fuck reading, it's boring. Usually when I'm at home I'm doing things on the computer. Listening to music, playing games, talking to my friends, and other shit. TV doesn't really have that much good stuff on anymore. If I had a car and a license I'd never be home.

ron

Buster of Asses
I like going to public places where I can sit and laugh at the people as they walk by. Sometimes, I point while I'm laughing.

Laughter is good for you.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
i make it a point to read every day and im a fuckin redneck damnit