Twist.. Abducted or challenged..?

TwisT, has his posts been going to shit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Has the real TwisT been taken away and enslaved for all eternity or has he been taking stupid pills because his posts have been going down the drain..

Eh?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
Has the real TwisT been taken away and enslaved for all eternity or has he been taking stupid pills because his posts have been going down the drain..

Eh?

Did I piss in your Cheerios! What about my posts? Compared to what? YOU?

Didn't know that I could get that far under your skin! This must be difficult for you. Shity little posts get you know where, but move you up a rank to the thousand post club. Woo hoo! Why you got shit with me any way? Pickin on lil'fuck bags like yourself not amusing any more?

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
I don't know him well enough to say that he has/hasn't changed, but I don't see the problem with his posts..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Dogbert said:
I don't know him well enough to say that he has/hasn't changed, but I don't see the problem with his posts..

Lil P's angry and about to have a temper tantrum! I think it started in this thread!

Can't take a joke? So now he's gonna trip on it and show us all what a badass muthafucka he is! Or make an ass out a him self tryin!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
Did I piss in your Cheerios! What about my posts? Compared to what? YOU?

Didn't know that I could get that far under your skin! This must be difficult for you. Shity little posts get you know where, but move you up a rank to the thousand post club. Woo hoo! Why you got shit with me any way? Pickin on lil'fuck bags like yourself not amusing any more?

Nah, I don't eat kids cereal, thats your job.. You pissed in your own by the way because mommy forgot to dress you today so your all in a fuss. I'm saying compared to your past posts, which actually held SOME small percentage of potential, which has of course gone to shit.. Sorry to disappoint your penetration of my ass attempt (just because your so gay) but you've only scratched the surface of my skin, which is of course made of steel. "Shity little posts get you know where".. Wouldn't that be a NO.. Nice grammatically correct sentence genius, I don't got shit with you, you have shit running down your chin though, I told you weeks ago to stop eating your ass.. Picking on lil'fuck bags like myself eh? I guess I should stop picking on you then because you wouldn't be able to handle it.. Mommy would have to step in for you..

TwisT said:
Lil P's angry and about to have a temper tantrum! I think it started in this thread!

Can't take a joke? So now he's gonna trip on it and show us all what a badass muthafucka he is! Or make an ass out a him self tryin!

Lil P.. Cool nickname, sounds like a rapper.. Only a self proclaimed idiot would think of such a thing.. Yeah I'm going to get trippy and all in a funk, I'm certainly a badass muthafucka too, way to state the obvious, phff.. How about you turn your ass back to normal from being inside out and stop wasting your time attempting to flame me.. So move on, get a "Flaming for Dummies".. Or rather "Spelling, Grammer, and Life in General for Dummies".. It'd be a great advancement from the poor, pointless and petty arguments that expel from you..

And don't worry, its OK to look words up in the dictionary you don't understand in my post..

Jung

???
Premium
Some people just have a shitty sense of humor, or lack there of. That's not to say he isn't a uber cool guy in real life though. He does need to work on his internet humor though, at least imo.

G's-up

Postaholic
GEEZ couldnt you guys just duke it out on the playground?? ROFLMAO...Do we ALL need to know about both of your homo-erotic fantasies about each other and how ones "POST" has been going down hill?? You guys may be able to fool some of these people but I can read between the lines.......someone hasnt been spending enough "QUALITY" time with a possible significant other........ :p

Jung

???
Premium
G's-up said:
GEEZ couldnt you guys just duke it out on the playground?? ROFLMAO...Do we ALL need to know about both of your homo-erotic fantasies about each other and how ones "POST" has been going down hill?? You guys may be able to fool some of these people but I can read between the lines.......someone hasnt been spending enough "QUALITY" time with a possible significant other........ :p
ROFLMAO......KEKE KEKE ^_____^ LOL..... OMGWTFHAHAHA :p

$hwing

Banned - What an Asshat!
ohh i get it :gun: :cheerldr: :Bow: I love emoticons they make my life so much better

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
Nah, I don't eat kids cereal, thats your job.. You pissed in your own by the way because mommy forgot to dress you today so your all in a fuss. I'm saying compared to your past posts, which actually held SOME small percentage of potential, which has of course gone to shit.. Sorry to disappoint your penetration of my ass attempt (just because your so gay) but you've only scratched the surface of my skin, which is of course made of steel. "Shity little posts get you know where".. Wouldn't that be a NO.. Nice grammatically correct sentence genius, I don't got shit with you, you have shit running down your chin though, I told you weeks ago to stop eating your ass.. Picking on lil'fuck bags like myself eh? I guess I should stop picking on you then because you wouldn't be able to handle it.. Mommy would have to step in for you..

Lil P.. Cool nickname, sounds like a rapper.. Only a self proclaimed idiot would think of such a thing.. Yeah I'm going to get trippy and all in a funk, I'm certainly a badass muthafucka too, way to state the obvious, phff.. How about you turn your ass back to normal from being inside out and stop wasting your time attempting to flame me.. So move on, get a "Flaming for Dummies".. Or rather "Spelling, Grammer, and Life in General for Dummies".. It'd be a great advancement from the poor, pointless and petty arguments that expel from you..

And don't worry, its OK to look words up in the dictionary you don't understand in my post..

Oh No look out here he comes swingin the same ole shit! used over and over again. Move along child Who gives a fuck about flamin skills, well you of course? All you got is your mouth. Punk ass bitches like yourself end up ass kicked on the floor screamin for pity! You wouldn't last two miniutes in the real world! So you come here where you can run your mouth and biuld yourself up to be a badass mofo, so you'll forget about the real pussy that you are! BUT YOU GOT FLAMIN SKILLS don't cha??? That ain't sayin much!

Go Play Kiddo! Back to the sandlot O.K.
The age diffrencs is aperent, so if all you got for my posting goin to shit is that. then you win!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
Oh No look out here he comes swingin the same ole shit! used over and over again. Move along child Who gives a fuck about flamin skills, well you of course? All you got is your mouth. Punk ass bitches like yourself end up ass kicked on the floor screamin for pity! You wouldn't last two miniutes in the real world! So you come here where you can run your mouth and biuld yourself up to be a badass mofo, so you'll forget about the real pussy that you are! BUT YOU GOT FLAMIN SKILLS don't cha??? That ain't sayin much!

Go Play Kiddo! Back to the sandlot O.K.
The age diffrencs is aperent, so if all you got for my posting goin to shit is that. then you win!
Same old shit huh, and what would that be? Flaming you to hell, oh yes of course then I do that all the time to TwisT easily.. I think I have a little bit more than my mouth, like the human anatomy claims I have a digestive system, and.. Oh my gosh!? A BRAIN too! FYI I've lasted over 16 years in the real world, looks like your running your mouth just as much as I am, thats what internet forums are for, don't you know anything? Badass mofo huh?.. I guess thats just your view, I just share my opinion and have a good argument everynow and then. The real pussy I am, well maybe the real pussy I am IN.. Since I have to go because my girlfriend is here and I'm going to have another experience in the real world. Flamin' skills, sure sure sure I'm a flaming expert.. You should know :p.

Sandlot, good movie :thumbsup: ! I guess the age difference is there, the older you are, the dumber you get, take TwisT for example, prime game! Looks like the age difference is surely seen when looking at the grammatical structure of your so called "posts".. Or "flames".. Since when was flaming bad? Maybe in your book because mommy doesn't want her only precious baby getting hurt..

Oh and your right.. I win!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
Same old shit huh, and what would that be? Flaming you to hell, oh yes of course then I do that all the time to TwisT easily.. I think I have a little bit more than my mouth, like the human anatomy claims I have a digestive system, and.. Oh my gosh!? A BRAIN too! FYI I've lasted over 16 years in the real world, looks like your running your mouth just as much as I am, thats what internet forums are for, don't you know anything? Badass mofo huh?.. I guess thats just your view, I just share my opinion and have a good argument everynow and then. The real pussy I am, well maybe the real pussy I am IN.. Since I have to go because my girlfriend is here and I'm going to have another experience in the real world. Flamin' skills, sure sure sure I'm a flaming expert.. You should know :p.

Sandlot, good movie :thumbsup: ! I guess the age difference is there, the older you are, the dumber you get, take TwisT for example, prime game! Looks like the age difference is surely seen when looking at the grammatical structure of your so called "posts".. Or "flames".. Since when was flaming bad? Maybe in your book because mommy doesn't want her only precious baby getting hurt..

Oh and your right.. I win!

You are a boy aren't you! Your just a baby! nice pic on your profile SON.
Still suckin hind titty though! get a lot of swirlies at school from the varsity boys, or on your knees bustin that cock???

Run lil' boy! :mfinger:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
You are a boy aren't you! Your just a baby! nice pic on your profile SON.
Still suckin hind titty though! get a lot of swirlies at school from the varsity boys, or on your knees bustin that cock???

Run lil' boy! :mfinger:
Mmm nice attempt granny. If a teenager is a boy to you then I boy I am. Yeah thats a pic of me in my profile, and sorry but if I was your SON I'd have to shoot myself. Hah, too bad I'm on varsity lax at my high school so rather its you I'd be swirling, yeah I do spend a fair time on my knees with my girl in front of me.. Thats just one of the many positions you'll never experience.. Run along jimmy your mother is calling you..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
Mmm nice attempt granny. If a teenager is a boy to you then I boy I am. Yeah thats a pic of me in my profile, and sorry but if I was your SON I'd have to shoot myself. Hah, too bad I'm on varsity lax at my high school so rather its you I'd be swirling, yeah I do spend a fair time on my knees with my girl in front of me.. Thats just one of the many positions you'll never experience.. Run along jimmy your mother is calling you..

Just don't quit do'ya?? Like a retard bangin his head against the wall.
You wouldn't know how to eat pussy if it came with a knife and fork. SHUT THE FUCK UP. now I know your full of shit! Trouble is, you believe it..

GO AWAY.... and take your jr. high mentality with you!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
Just don't quit do'ya?? Like a retard bangin his head against the wall.
You wouldn't know how to eat pussy if it came with a knife and fork. SHUT THE FUCK UP. now I know your full of shit! Trouble is, you believe it..

GO AWAY.... and take your jr. high mentality with you!
Nice edit.. You couldn't think of something good to say so you had to think about it and edit your post.. Congratulations, your a dumbass! I don't eat pussy, never have probably never will, I prefer actually doing what I'm supposed to to it but thats a different story.. Don't put words in my mouth, since when did I ever agree with you that I'M full of shit. Maybe you got confused when we started talking about important things in front of you and you fucked up once again, its ok, we all have our issues, yours is just being really fucking stupid.. It'll probably pass on to your childrens childrens children..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
Oh so now you have something against your own kind?

Looky here! leave the family out bitch! thats your last resort and now your out of come backs! Now your just a sorry ass punked bitch. Take your bitch slapped ass back to the trailer and re-think your two paragraph flamin bullshit! So far i've fucked you up with one liners and all you got for me is a couple of paragraphs about my mom and I, which may have worked 10 years ago. But now it's just played out! Then you hit me with my gayness, which is an argument that doesn't exist! Now my son????? He's 7, and he'd fuck you up standin on his head playin Pokemon!

I'm done with you! Your thread ain't worth the toilet paper I wiped my ass with this mornin!

OWNED
FUCKBAG. :mfinger:
not good to let some one break you down.... back to the drawing board you go, don't forget to stop by the fucktard list and put your name on it, you've waorked hard to earn your spot so you can have the honors of puttin yourself on it......... L8.

Status
Not open for further replies.