WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

"Twisty cats"

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
interesting. I find it odd that they are recurring, let alone bred.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I don't think its very right... but :confused: I personally have a cat...and I like the way cats look now...
Walking around on all fours!
Why do we need another form of Kangroo... We already have one?!? :confused:
Just let cats be the way they are.. Surely if they WERE meant to be like a Kangroo... then thats how they would of started out!!

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
...but everything from Australia is awesome. ;)

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yes...and they ALREADY have kangroos >_< they don't need Cats turning into mini kangroos.. That's just silly

swizeguy

How dare you!?
haha wrong or not i want one! can you imagin what people would do when they see them hoppin' around. It'd be worth it.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
I want to see a wallaby/wombat/tazcat

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Though I find that sickly, I must say they are cool looking. The Idea of changing a breed is just wrong. just when I think I understand something, they go and change it. Also is there anyway to credit it as true? Besides pictures. Photoshop is powerful.