WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss Twitter employees admit many things you may want to know

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Twitter, part of the globalist boys, had some of it's Top employees caught admitting to everything from keeping all your nudes, to shadow banning people. As the globalists try to prevent people with actual intelligence from talking while promoting retards talking endlessly about useless subjects, they are already "secretly" censoring people who do not "go along with it."

Real issues, real takeover of social platforms, real Evil. In. Your. Face.

JLXC

Welcome to the internet.
Welcome to the END of the Internet you mean.

The internet is only useful if it's not censored. Of course they're watching, fuck, they watch through every camera, phone, and TV. So that part is not news. Real time censorship of "shitty people" (i.e. anti-globalists) is a fucking REAL ISSUE. Or do you not care Jung? Tend to stick to "mainstream" thinking and topics, so you're not worried about it? Good little sheeple?

Last edited:

Jung

???
Premium
I think perhaps you forget what I do.

I'm not excusing these things, but they've also been around since day 1 of commercialization of the internet. Shadow banning is something I hear about when I was like 14 or 15.. Perspective, maybe? Or does saying sheeple non-ironically make you feel smart?

Last edited:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Or maybe the internet is only useful if people agree with your wild assertions after posting a single video.

Go back to your flat hollow Earth, snake oil salesmen.

• 2Hug
Reactions: Jason and JLXC

JLXC

Or maybe the internet is only useful if people agree with your wild assertions after posting a single video.

Go back to your flat hollow Earth, snake oil salesmen.
Didn't mean to offend you with Reality :) Go back to sleep, have a cookie.

Jung

???
Premium
Max is a network engineer, same as me. But I'm sure you're totes more informed about internet stuff. Thanks, Youtube.

Jung

???
Premium
It's called compartmentalization.
Kind of like believing everything Alex Jones and conspiracy Youtubes tell you to?

Corporations have always censored content to align with their profit motives. Fark did it before social media, Something Awful did it, NeoGaf etc. Any large community on the internet has been this way since basically the beginning. This isn't a a new trend, much less a sign of globalist elite controlling your mind.

Plus, what's the alternative to private internet? State control of the internet? I'm sure that would turn out well.

• 1Agree
Reactions: BRiT

JLXC

Kind of like believing everything Alex Jones and conspiracy Youtubes tell you to?

Corporations have always censored content to align with their profit motives. Fark did it before social media, Something Awful did it, NeoGaf etc. Any large community on the internet has been this way since basically the beginning. This isn't a a new trend, much less a sign of globalist elite controlling your mind.

Plus, what's the alternative to private internet? State control of the internet? I'm sure that would turn out well.
:) Sadly your childish denial of Alex Jones shows your actual lack of knowledge. Infowars has a public record which is PROVEN to be Far more accurate than the media has been in our lifetimes, and beyond. Keep pretending people don't know, it's amusing. Sorry it's not one guy in a basement, it's millions of people many of which are in the government and admit this. The number of people who believe in the MSM is at a historic low, and rightfully so.

Your numbers shrink by the minute, the MSM blind fools. :)

I talk in public about my views, and I have no issues. But here, with people like you who try to pretend your views are mainstream and therefore correct, it's more difficult for you to see the numbers of people who would laugh at you and agree with me. The secrets are out, and more and more will keep coming.

JLXC

Infowars is an infomercial.

"The water is turning the frogs gay. ... Now buy our overpriced water filters."
Atrazine run off from farms caused a large number of male frogs to turn into female frogs, complete with organ changes. It was based on several scientific studies. So he was quoting "science" and people with no intelligence only hear what they want and use it to close off their already small minds.

Since the CIA isn't supporting his network, unlike ALL the other media, he has to fund himself somehow.

Would you rather he beg for donations? Imagine what you'd all say then, heh.

So instead he runs a business, using capitalism to try and save America.

What an asshole.