WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Two charged over Katrina deaths

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
and it's not bush and brownie..

Louisiana authorities have charged the owners of a nursing home outside New Orleans over the deaths of 34 people who drowned during the flood disaster.
The married couple who ran St Rita's home are accused of ignoring mandatory orders to evacuate residents, whose bodies were found last week. These are believed to be the first criminal neglect charges laid in connection with Hurricane Katrina.

but, if it's true that they refused the evacuation order then i think this is exactly the sort of message we need to send out so that next time people do what's right..
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4243966.stm

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
yeah I actually saw this on tv.. the entire staff left and let the residents all die... the coronor claims the residents all had no signs they suffered and died peacefully..

my opinion is you dont drown peacefully... they musta been drugged...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
you have to put into perspective, that these oldies may have wanted to stay, its the whole loyalty to where they lived all their life, but if this wasnt a factor, then they should do hard time.

jamesp

In Memory...
If this married couple is getting charged with criminal neglect then Brownie & Bush should be executed for ignoring vital information that eventually led to the deaths of many many more people.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
jamesp said:
If this married couple is getting charged with criminal neglect then Brownie & Bush should be executed for ignoring vital information that eventually led to the deaths of many many more people.

You see those is power are immune to this sort of thing in good ole America. Didn't you know that?