WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Two fights within about a half hour!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I can't believe how much today's date (4/20) brings dumbass wannabe stoners out of the woodwork. I was walking home today, and when I went through this one neighborhood, a couple of kids jumped over a fence and started following me. I wasn't too worried about it, especially since I was about five inches taller than both of them and they were both pretty lanky, but they eventually started talking crap to me. I turned around and walked back towards them to see what their problem is, when one kid tries to swing at me. I leaned back and then kicked him in the chest. His friend immediately ran off, and the other kid and I scuffled a bit. I eventually hit him in the eye and he just yelled "F*** this!" and ran off. He managed to split my lip, but I just wiped the blood off and walked back home. When I was entering my neighborhood, this kid at a park came up and asked me to light his bowl. I recognized this kid (he stole some headphones from me a while back), so I told him to get the hell out of there. I think he realized who I was, and he started to walk away, but then turned around, and he started throwing punches at me too! This kid didn't last long though. Stoners never do. He left pretty quickly after I smacked him around. When I went into my house, I went to check my lip and noticed it had swollen up a bit. I guess I don't need to tell you I've been in a bad mood today, eh?

Easty

Click click boom
looks like you joined at the right time. kick the reefer heads asses...or light the bowl/them on fire.

shep

Local alcoholic
4/20 happy hippie newyear

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
That's no fun, I would of grabbed the first kid to run away and beat the shit out of him too, then just keep pounding both of them.

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Nailbomb said:
This kid didn't last long though. Stoners never do.
Incorrect. My boyfriend used to be a stoner. He'd last pretty f'n long.

I can't believe how much today's date (4/20) brings dumbass wannabe stoners out of the woodwork

4/20 happy hippie newyear
Sorry, but I don't get what was so great about 4\20? I'm seeing it everywhere! Jesus Christ somebody please tell me!!

bnccoder

Postaholic
For some reason there was more speed than weed around here yesterday.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
St.Anger said:
Sorry, but I don't get what was so great about 4\20? I'm seeing it everywhere! Jesus Christ somebody please tell me!!
4:20 is police band for "suspect with paraphanelia" or something like that. The wannabe stoners use 4/20 as "let's get high" day.

Sucks about stoners and whatnot, but you did that second one all wrong. You should have said, "oh yeah, no problem, I'll light your bowl" ... and then pulled out a lighter, and lit up his hair. No second fight required, just another stoner with a schorched scalp. :thumbsup:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
teh anarchist said:
Sucks about stoners and whatnot, but you did that second one all wrong. You should have said, "oh yeah, no problem, I'll light your bowl" ... and then pulled out a lighter, and lit up his hair. No second fight required, just another stoner with a schorched scalp. :thumbsup:
This kid's one of those really dirty stoner types. My hand, and probably most of my arm would have gone up as well.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Lost86 said:
Incorrect. My boyfriend used to be a stoner. He'd last pretty f'n long.
in bed or fighting? and to nailbomb you should beat all the kids asses and took their shit....watch,wallet, sneaks......tie the laces and throw up onto the power lines...you know how we do :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
BNCCoder said:
For some reason there was more speed than weed around here yesterday.
You have ADHD kids like me to thank for that. I personally have Dexedrine, Adderall XR, and Focalin just sitting in my medicine cabinet because the side effects are too much for me, and I need Cylert.

And no, you can't have any. Drug dealers can kiss my ass.

Descent said:
You have ADHD kids like me to thank for that. I personally have Dexedrine, Adderall XR, and Focalin just sitting in my medicine cabinet because the side effects are too much for me, and I need Cylert.

And no, you can't have any. Drug dealers can kiss my ass.
I hope you are being sarcastic, but that was probably the Focalin kicking in. :thumbsup:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
UPDATE: I saw the one kid that ran off at the movies today. I'm sure he noticed me and tried to just walk by without saying anything, but I stopped right in front of him and asked what his problem was. His response was "Um, I'm sorry my friend is such a dick." I knew it was this kid that was doing most of the talk, so I pushed him against the wall and asked again. HE FREAKING WET HIMSELF. After that I just kinda shook my head and walked off in disgust. At least he didn't get any on my shoes.