WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Two girls...

Invader

Last Living Souls
Ok, So by now you all know I have a girlfriend. I have been going out with her as of 8.01.05 . Just recently, I started talking to another girl just as a friend from MI. Well, we started talking, shes amazingly beautiful, and so sweet. I have unbelievable feelings for this girl, but I also love my girlfriend. This is a big problem, and Idk what to do. Ok, I know most of you will say, keep your current gf, long distance relationships suck. But, I just feel that this other girl has taken all my feelings away from my girlfriend and I feel nothing when Im with her anymore. Any ideas on what to do?

Invader said:
but I also love my girlfriend.
Invader said:
I feel nothing when Im with her anymore.
So, do you love your current girlfriend or not? Your post suggests that you yourself aren't sure. Whatever the case, make sure you get to know the other girl before you make your decision, and scan her personality for pet peeves and such.

burpSLAVE

where that NOS gone?
Depends on what you prefer - your hand or a real live female. :flamed:

But seriously if you keep trying to play the whole field from the sidelines nothing will work.

Choose one and concentrate on her, don't worry about the rest.

Anyway I've got a nice new fire retardant suit - interesting to see how it lasts :D

eh have them both, long distance? peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerfect, just go one road trips ;) then back to the GF a happy boy.
if not, be a man and make a choice, don't string them both along, not fair to either one.

fujita

Brutally Honest.
if you have feelings for another girl your not "in love" with yoru girlfriend.....break it off your wasting your "girlfriends" time...

haha, I'd go with nymph's suggestion.. that is, unless you have some kind of moral values or something :p

who needs morals? fuck morals, if i had the option of having one steady BF and one on the side. hehehehehe take a guess at what i would do. ;)

Yeah. Make a choice and stick with it.

Whatever you do, dont cheat on her. You cannot dishonor yourself in a worse way by doing that ignorant pathetic shit.

Nymphchick said:
who needs morals? fuck morals, if i had the option of having one steady BF and one on the side. hehehehehe take a guess at what i would do. ;)
Aaaaaaaaand youre a whore.

yeah... did you bring vaseline with you?

if not, I'm sure dotcom can provide some .. he has to use it a lot.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
First off ignore megafart or whatever.

Next, you seem to be stuck in the "grass is always greener" syndrome. You want what you can't have, until you get it, then you want something else. you're not alone, that's why divorice is so high. Just figure it out, and don't fall into that trap.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mekkahfire said:
Aaaaaaaaand youre a whore.
No, she is not. You may be.

Fucking noobs.

Anyways, Invader, this girl from MI, have you met her IRL...because it could just be that unobtainable "what if" thats got you all hot and bothered, more lust than love.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Janglenut said:
I agree with Mega.
whos mega?

if you mean mekkah.....then hmmmmm
i see hes gotta point. I respect people with morals, not having any myself ;).
Atleast i told my girlfriend what happened when i was drunk, so it got sorted out and were still together . Stick with the person who like who you are, not what you are.

DirtyBird

Divides by Zero
Your current girl deserves better. This isn't fair to her, move on. I feel sorry for the new girl too because you'll pobably do the same thing to her. Oh well. But in the end the current girl is obviously not that special to you becuase you're considering leaving her. If you're considering leaving someone, the damage is done. Just move on and stop wasting both of you guys' time.

dirtlover

The best and the worst
DirtyBird said:
Your current girl deserves better. This isn't fair to her,
Like anything in this fucked up world is fair? And how do you know that she deserves better?

DirtyBird

Divides by Zero
dirtlover said:
Like anything in this fucked up world is fair? And how do you know that she deserves better?
I have principles and morals I stick by and stringing some poor girl along is not something I can jive with personally..

Now it's possible she's an angry mean bitch who deserves to rot in hell, but the fact is that this guy "says" he loves her... so she can't be THAT bad... if nothing else, she deserves better from HIS point of view since he claims to care about her so much.

Gotie

No ones uglier !!!!!!!!!!
Well in a Situation like this, the one and importent thing is how u feel about it.
That is the first step to everything else. JLXC had a point there too. That's how it could seem. But in the end the only person to know about your feelings are u yourself. If u are confused right now then don't make hasty decisions. Things like this need time to show their true Volume. You might only have a crush... consider how you'd feel if you noticed only later.
Regrets can drive ya mad ^^'