WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

two girls...

Signify

Particinator
Little problem here. I have this thing where i dont really notice if girls are hitting on me. Aperently it happens, cause my friends always say somthing later about it. Back to my problem, theres this girl who has liked me for a while, and i havent noticed. But, her best friend also likes me to. I find i run out of things to say when i am actually talking to a girl that i am serious about, and it sucks. But i can talk to a girl that is a friend easily. I have no idea what to really do...
I dont want to hurt either, and i dont want them to fight. I dont really do so good when a persons feeling get hurt.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Darkness_Reaper said:
Little problem here. I have this thing where i dont really notice if girls are hitting on me. Aperently it happens, cause my friends always say somthing later about it. Back to my problem, theres this girl who has liked me for a while, and i havent noticed. But, her best friend also likes me to. I find i run out of things to say when i am actually talking to a girl that i am serious about, and it sucks. But i can talk to a girl that is a friend easily. I have no idea what to really do...
I dont want to hurt either, and i dont want them to fight. I dont really do so good when a persons feeling get hurt.
I'm having a Reeeeally hard time not going into a threesome tangent here. But I'll give it a shot.

There can be a number of reasons. Look into yourself; and I don't mean that in some cheesy Zen kind of way, but rather in a more straight forward analytical way. Think about her, and when talk to her. How does that make you feel? When you talk to her, try to make a mental list (without getting distracted), of the things you are feeling, and the reactions you get to things she says.

Examples:
When the two of you talk do you generally feel:
Anxious.
Bored or drifting, thinking of something other than what she's saying.
Do you feel you may be boring her?
Like you may say the wrong thing.
Like you may have already said the wrong thing.
Of banging her friend (comic relief)
Of banging both of them (Hey It had to be said)

Try to add up all the data. You may find that you are so interested in her that you don't want to fuck things up. Who knows until you get in touch with your feelings (Put the tissues and lotion away. That's not what I meant).

I'll tell you one thing for sure. The reason you're having an easier time talking to their friends is because you feel less "Pressure to perform". You don't really have to impress her friend. You feel as though you can be yourself. Not to say you're like a poser or anything. But sometimes when we really like someone, we unconsciously, try to be that which we think they desire. We all do it to some extent. It's natural to feel that way. What you need to make sure of is that she sees the real you.

Any number of things can be going on in your head. We can give advice, but only you can take note of what you're thinking or feeling.
Then there's always the possability that you really in your heart like the other one better.

Check back with us after trying this. Let us know how it went, and how you felt. Then we can do each other's hair, and...(cough..ahem).... I mean have a beer and watch the game. :thumbsup:

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
Heres what i would do.(BTW dont use my advice).
Pull your dick out, say the first one to get the flavor out wins.
Ive done it before. If you lucky youll get both, if your not youll get neither.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
as soon as you start noticing them they wont like you. People want what they cant have.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Look, if you're going to entitle a thread "two girls..." and put it in Insignificant Others, you'd better deliver.

I don't like this thread, on principle alone.