WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Two Guys Camping

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Two men camping in the mountains had spent 4 days together and they were beginning to get on each other's nerves. One morning, they decided to go thier own ways for the day and to meet back at camp that night.

That night over dinner, they began to discuss the happenings of thier day. The first man said "Today I hiked into a beautiful valley...I followed a stream up to a canyon and ate lunch. Then, I swam in a crystal clear mountain lake. As I sat out to dry off, I watched some deer come and drink from the stream. The wildflowers were filled with butterflies and hawks floated overhead all day. It was amazing. How was your day ?"

The second man tells him " I went south and ran across a set of railroad tracks. I followed them until I came across a young, beautiful woman tied to the tracks. I cut the ropes off her and gently lifted her off the tracks. I had sex with her in every imaginable way...all afternoon. Finally, when I was so tired that I could barely move, I came back to camp"

"WOW" said his friend "Your day was MUCH better than mine. Did she give you a blow job too ?"

"Nah" said the second guy "I couldn't find her head"

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
MaxPower said:
Two men camping in the mountains had spent 4 days together and they were beginning to get on each other's nerves. One morning, they decided to go thier own ways for the day and to meet back at camp that night.

That night over dinner, they began to discuss the happenings of thier day. The first man said "Today I hiked into a beautiful valley...I followed a stream up to a canyon and ate lunch. Then, I swam in a crystal clear mountain lake. As I sat out to dry off, I watched some deer come and drink from the stream. The wildflowers were filled with butterflies and hawks floated overhead all day. It was amazing. How was your day ?"

The second man tells him " I went south and ran across a set of railroad tracks. I followed them until I came across a young, beautiful woman tied to the tracks. I cut the ropes off her and gently lifted her off the tracks. I had sex with her in every imaginable way...all afternoon. Finally, when I was so tired that I could barely move, I came back to camp"

"WOW" said his friend "Your day was MUCH better than mine. Did she give you a blow job too ?"

"Nah" said the second guy "I couldn't find her head"
thats fuckin some Ted Bundy shit right there

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
thats a good one

But watch out for Nickdemon, he might pointlessly flame this.

Bullshyt said:
thats a good one

But watch out for Nickdemon, he might pointlessly flame this.
duh. just because your story made no sense an no one understood the point of it you wanna talk shit. at least we all knew this was a joke and it was funny.

Fugly

Tenderony
neckdemon said:
duh. just because your story made no sense an no one understood the point of it you wanna talk shit. at least we all knew this was a joke and it was funny.
What? I know typing and chewing gum at the same time is hard but try to make some sense.

Big E

burner of random shit
that what fucking great necrofielya(or however you spell that fancey word for fucking dead people)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
That's what I love about this site. Even a joke causes controversy.

Ctoit

Tenderony
Fugly said:
What? I know typing and chewing gum at the same time is hard but try to make some sense.

PAY ATTENTION JR.>>>that was directed to bullshyt.........dont comment if ya cant keep up

Ctoit

Tenderony
Oh Ya ---bye the way, that was Funny...........not at all lame, flowed well, actually had a punch line...very good