WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat Two men Kill Michael Moore, and live in his house

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
News12 Long Island (09/14/05) FREEPORT - Police have arrested two men in what they’re calling the “ultimate identity theft case.”

According to investigators, 20-year-old Keith Martin and 22-year-old Antonio Pegues killed 20-year-old Michael Moore for his Freeport home because they were jealous. Moore was living in a home he inherited at age 15 from his deceased mother. Police say Martin and Pegues were living in his home and driving his car while telling friends and neighbors that Moore was on vacation.

Police say a neighbor became suspicious because they hadn’t seen Moore in nearly a month and called the authorities. Both men have been charged with second-degree murder.

-------------

Apparently they stored his body in the house till it began to stink up the place. They then dug a hole to burry him, and decided instead to dump him in the river. His body later washed up on shore.

They're calling this a case of "Ultimate identity theft".

The story, and video: http://www.news12.com/LI/topstories/article?id=157107#

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Police say Martin and Pegues were living in his home and driving his car while telling friends and neighbors that Moore was on vacation.

Apparently they stored his body in the house till it began to stink up the place. They then dug a hole to burry him, and decided instead to dump him in the river. His body later washed up on shore.
---------------------------------------------

Ultimate identity theft??

Not exactly what I would call "Criminal Geniuses".:happysad:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I agree with Jung! The shock value of the thread title wore off quickly.

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
While entertaining, his movie was LOOSELY based on fact... It's all tied together very vaguely, which made most idiots happy, and most fags extremely mad...

Word to the wise: You can only believe 50% of what you're told, the other half is THE MAN!, or in this case, Michael Moore, the FATTEST man alive.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
disclaimer: poster has read whole thread.

why does everyone hate micheal moore?

i know he's of a certain girth, it surely can't be that alone?
i know he 'hates america', but so do you if you aren't karl rove..
and i know he was a villian on 'team america world police'.. but who here wouldn't have killed to be puppetised in a documentry of such pedigree?

i think it's because he is the american dream..

micheal moore, i salute you..
(anthem)

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
void said:

and i know he was a villian on 'team america world police'.. but who here wouldn't have killed to be puppetised in a documentry of such pedigree?

(anthem)

Those who hate him are Bush supporters (still cheering unending failure).

They hate him because he is right...

Fuxed said:
While entertaining, his movie was LOOSELY based on fact... It's all tied together very vaguely, which made most idiots happy, and most fags extremely mad...

Word to the wise: You can only believe 50% of what you're told, the other half is THE MAN!, or in this case, Michael Moore, the FATTEST man alive.
Yes, because whenever someone gets mad about Hollywood making a joke out of someone's death, they're homosexual! Indeed you seem to like poking fun at Michael Moore and his overweight stature, is that because he disagrees with Der Fuhrer? Maybe our Duce has brainwashed these neo-cons completely!

Kit: It seems as if you wish Michael Moore harm for voicing his opinion and shedding light on many a issue. Is he not being a good American for doing what he's done? Or do you want it to say in the constitution that Il Duce is absolute?

Jung

???
Premium
voiceofreason said:
Those who hate him are Bush supporters (still cheering unending failure).

They hate him because he is right...
Some of us dislike him because he's the liberal equivalent of Anne Coulter. He severely lacks tact and reverence concerning certain issues, uses tricky editing techniques and flat out lies about some issues. In my opinion, he does more harm than good. Not to mention that he’s a flamboyant and pretentious douche, just like Coulter.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
junglizm said:
Some of us dislike him because he's the liberal equivalent of Anne Coulter. He severely lacks tact and reverence concerning certain issues, uses tricky editing techniques and flat out lies about some issues. In my opinion, he does more harm than good. Not to mention that he’s a flamboyant and pretentious douche, just like Coulter.
I don't care for extremism of any sort myself, but I don't think comparing Moore with Coulter is fair.

Coutler wrote a book, "how to talk to Liberals, if you have to", she doesn't even try to be fair or reasonable. She's just full of hate for anyone who deosn't agree with her.

Moore is really about showing the facts. I have never really seen anyone prove that Moore is a liar. Do you have any concrete examples?

He may not be everyone's cup of tea, but the fact is he tries to do the right thing. He's mobilizing a huge effort to help the Katrina hurricane vicitims. You'll never see a fuck-you-I've-got-mine Ultra Conservative like Couter helping others.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I dislike Moore because his "documentaries", like Jung has already said, are just a bunch of crap edited together that form an almost cohesive plot line. The "points" he sets out to "prove" aren't even proveable. It ends up being all speculation and guessing. In short, anyone could go and take advantage of any system, and that's what he does. So, yeah, I guess he is living the 'American Dream', he's screwing everybody else, and laghing like Santa Claus while he does it. :thumbsdn:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
VOR said:
Moore is really about showing the facts. I have never really seen anyone prove that Moore is a liar. Do you have any concrete examples?
Umm yeah... get "facts" that don't prove a damned thing, and then make an illogical hypothesis about what they mean.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
void said:

(anthem)
Void, it's because he's a hypocrite.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Umm yeah... get "facts" that don't prove a damned thing, and then make an illogical hypothesis about what they mean.
So, you have nothing...?

Thanks for proving my point.

Jung

???
Premium
There is a nice Slate article on this very issue. I _think_ this is the article I was thinking about, but I haven't re-read it so I could be wrong.

This is good for a few laughs as well, ymmv though.
Should a 400 lb man advise us on the evils of over-consumption?
Should the resident of a million-dollar apartment claim to be a poster boy of the working class?
Should a person who thought that Enron was a great investment, that Ralph Nader, Wesley Clark and John Kerry would win, and that North Korea's Kim Jong was changing for the better, advise us on ANYTHING?