WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Two sick and true stories. . .

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok here's number one:
A 16 year old girl had a boyfriend. . . and she smoked. But her boyfriend didn't. Now, she had been trying to quit for like 2 years with no success. So she got jealous and concealed a lit ciggarette in her mouth. Then she frenched her boyfriend and puffed a few into his mouth. So now he's an addict just like her. . .

#2:
A boy somewhere around four years old. . . sniffed his around four year old sister's ass, while in the process. . . stuck his nose in her asscrack. Plus. . . HIS MOM WAS RIGHT THERE in front of them. I saw this while walking to school from ski practice.

What do you think? I think that the second one is understandable but wrong. As for the second one. . . I think it is was and will be sick and wrong. . . :thumbsdn:

ummmm, yeah

Seriously dude, proof-read this shit. I shouldn't be lowering myself to berating you, but seriously.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i cant tell if these are supposed to be a defiant "HA" to those people who call you a noob....sort of like saying

"You think i'm a noob? FINE! Here some more noob posts...do something about it!"

But somehow i thiink that would be giving you wayyyyy more credit than you deserve.

there are so many questions that i want to ask but i truthfully do not have the energy to burn on typing them....just please go to sleep.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
And what the hell did I do wrong this time? Did I shove the pinapple up your ass to fast. Or did it just go up to far?

Jung

???
Premium
mmm...cheese said:
Ok here's number one:
A 16 year old girl had a boyfriend. . . and she smoked. But her boyfriend didn't. Now, she had been trying to quit for like 2 years with no success. So she got jealous and concealed a lit ciggarette in her mouth. Then she frenched her boyfriend and puffed a few into his mouth. So now he's an addict just like her.
I call bullshit; people don't get addicted from inhaling a 'few' puffs. It just doesn't work that way, sorry. Besides, "she concealed a lit cigarette in her mouth," then kisses someone? Come on.

The second story is just plain retarded, and pointless.

Do you seriously think those stories are true?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I have only one point to make...

HOORAY for idiocy on the Interweb. Without it, the world would be so lacklustre.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
I call bullshit; people don't get addicted from inhaling a 'few' puffs. It just doesn't work that way, sorry. Besides, "she concealed a lit cigarette in her mouth," then kisses someone? Come on.

The second story is just plain retarded, and pointless.

Do you seriously think those stories are true?
Considering what you just said. . . Yes!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I once concealed a lit firecracker in my mouth, found my ex, ran up to her, frenched her, making her swallow the firecracker, it exploded and she died from massive hemorrhaging in her stomach.

Jung

???
Premium
mmm...cheese said:
Considering what you just said. . . Yes!
Well you haven't let me down then. Good job!

P.S. Oh my. :(

ummmmmm that was some dumbass shit but.......well i don't get how she could conceal a smoke in her mouth in order to french him :confused: as for the second lame ass story, why did you feel the need to comment? :confused:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nymphchick said:
ummmmmm that was some dumbass shit but.......well i don't get how she could conceal a smoke in her mouth in order to french him :confused: as for the second lame ass story, why did you feel the need to comment? :confused:
The way I heard it was she concealed a penis in her mouth pushing it into the boyfriends mouth when she kissed him, turning him instantly gehy. Then as she woke up in a motel bathtub with a kidney missing, she noticed in a mirror written in lipstick, "welcome to the world of AIDS".

Very strange thread.

I call bullshit on the first one. I am a smoker and I assure you you don't get addicted that quick.

The secound one is just fucked up. Glad they were short or I would not have read them.