WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Two sisters...

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have two sisters... and most of my friends are always trying to get to fuck them... What should I do?

One of my sisters is in love with one of my friends... But i know him too well.. he is a cheating bastard! who would only make her suffer...

I hate having sisters!

Lexx_D

Who gives a Fuck?!?!
I personally am gonna say that there gonna do what they want no matter what you say....(your sisters)

So warn your friends that if they "Fucking hurt one of your sisters, you'll cut there balls off and run them up the flag pole at school"

Somethin along those lines you should be ok.....

ernestsiu

Fresh Meat
cheating bastard

if your friend has a history, go tell your sis.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Charge your friends money for em...

magnolia

Postaholic
ChilianFuckFace said:
I have two sisters... and most of my friends are always trying to get to fuck them... What should I do?

One of my sisters is in love with one of my friends... But i know him too well.. he is a cheating bastard! who would only make her suffer...

I hate having sisters!
I'd say keep ur friends away from ur sisters and if they try anything funny, kill em. But that's just me. :p

if your sisters are old enough, let them do whatever the hell they want.

if not, kill the guys

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
The only thing you can do, without having your sisters hating you is to teach them the tricks that people who just look for ass have (not that you would know them). Teach them what to watch out for. Restricting them or scaring guys away from them will make your sisters dispise you.

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
Yeah I agree with Rei. The only way they will truly find out for themselves is to experience it first hand. I would just remind you friend that you will kick his ass if he cheats on her. After that there is really nothing else you can do.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i agree with rei also :thumbsup:
but you never mentioned how old they are...just give us a range

to me it's hard to think whether it's a situation with a like...14 year old like my sister...or like 22 year old...or in between...it's hard to judge the right action..how to treat people you know

but yea just talk to your sisters of how bad your friends kinda are and warn them what they are getting into..and if anything happens they better not blame it on you

magnolia

Postaholic
ReiMeishin said:
The only thing you can do, without having your sisters hating you is to teach them the tricks that people who just look for ass have (not that you would know them). Teach them what to watch out for. Restricting them or scaring guys away from them will make your sisters dispise you.
What he said.

Lexx_D

Who gives a Fuck?!?!
Hey don't break the guys code!!!!!!!!!!!

You are ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED TO TELL THEM OUR SECRETS!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
Just hand out rubbers to both of them and wish them good luck. :D

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
they are old enough... over 18+... i can tell them what to do... but i just hate the FACT that i know the suckers who want to fuck them... my friends are all assholes....

Maybe I need new friends... :gun: :gun: :gun:

You can't pick your family.

You can pick your friends though.

And you can pick your nose.

You just can't pick your friend's nose.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
You can't pick your family.

You can pick your friends though.

And you can pick your nose.

You just can't pick your friend's nose.