WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Two SPED students rape another SPED student in school.

Descent

Hella Constipated
WKYC said:
[font=ARIAL, MS Sans Serif]Teens charged with rape at Cleveland school[/font]

[font=ARIAL, MS Sans Serif] [size=-2]POSTED: Friday, April 29, 2005 11:49:19 AM
UPDATED: Friday, April 29, 2005 3:41:38 PM[/size][/font] [font=ARIAL, MS Sans Serif]CLEVELAND -- A custodian at East Tech High School says he saw a group of boys rape another male student.<li class="video">Alleged violence at East Tech H.S.[/font]

[font=ARIAL, MS Sans Serif]Police have charged three 15-year-old boys involved in the incident. [/font]

[font=ARIAL, MS Sans Serif] [/font]

[font=ARIAL, MS Sans Serif]They're all special education students -- and the worker says it happened last week on the high school's indoor track.[/font]

[font=ARIAL, MS Sans Serif]The victim tells police the boys assaulted him every day last week.[/font]

[font=ARIAL, MS Sans Serif]Police are investigating the incident.[/font]

[font=ARIAL, MS Sans Serif]The boys are all underage.[/font]

[font=ARIAL, MS Sans Serif]Students who had nothing to do with the reported incident gave their opinion on the school's safety:[/font]

[font=ARIAL, MS Sans Serif]"There's violence that's going on,” Alfred says. “I don't feel safe for them but I'm safe cause I'm not a part of it."[/font]

[font=ARIAL, MS Sans Serif]"Of course there's going to be those times like any other school where it gets out of control but for the most part they got it under control,” Ebony says. [/font]
http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_fullstory.asp?id=34085

This is just too damn weird. Tards raping tards?

I love how the TV station unsuccessfully tries to evoke fear in high school students smarter than them, then say "It's a mixed bag of how safe students feel :rolleyes:.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Nice to see you out of the cage. That is some fucked up shit.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yeah, know. To comment would detract from it's fuckedupness.

bnccoder

Postaholic
The school systems are still failing even though they tried to beef up security. Things like thst should not be given any chance to happen.

two tards fucking don't make them right.

reinactment:

:slap:<=8 :oogle: :nuts:

Yeah, it's sad that this could have even happened. Up until reading it, this was unimaginable to me.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
People seem to assume if you are mentally hanicapped, you must be a nice person. I've seem this assumption go wrong many times. Even "retards" as some of you like to say, are people. There are good and bad people. This story doesn't surprise me.

JLXC said:
I've seen this assumption go wrong many times. Even "retards" as some of you like to say, are people. There are good and bad people.

omg, I didn't know that. You learn something new everyday. Nah, we know that "retards" are of course people. If they weren't, this wouldn't even be a story.
We were mainly commenting on how bad it was that this was allowed to even happen.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
RogueSmiley said:
omg, I didn't know that. You learn something new everyday. Nah, we know that "retards" are of course people. If they weren't, this wouldn't even be a story.
We were mainly commenting on how bad it was that this was allowed to even happen.
Some folks actually need the "common sense" things pointed out to them, obviously you're not one of them. :)

WTF Thats about as fucked up as that male nurse raping a 10 year-old paralyzed girl.