WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

TYLEX Presents: Mix and Match

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
We're talking Mix and Match WTF style...

Who do you think should hookup? Who should definitely NOT hookup? And who has actually hooked up? Please discuss the logic for your picks.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Tylex? I have some in the cupboard.....

Brit and Meh because you two seem to have this chatty charisma with each other.

I dont know maybe would should have a list of singles???

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Me and Unfa have hooked up :D

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Max And Icka! Because icka is always talking about max, and just look at her sig!

Icka and Max
Nymphie and Shep

By the way, wtf is TYLEX??

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Taylor Blade and TBSRK.

:lol:

EDIT:
By the way, wtf is TYLEX??
It's supposed to be a funny joke about S.C.U.M. although it fails horribly we're supposed to laugh because BRiT's an admin and he'll ban us if we don't! /me laughs at BRiT's joke while looking around nervously. :happysad:

I Hate The FCC said:
Taylor Blade and TBSRK.

:lol:
lmfao......

IHTFCC and Lampy. You two should get it over with.

I Hate The FCC said:
EDIT: It's supposed to be a funny joke about S.C.U.M. although it fails horribly we're supposed to laugh because BRiT's an admin and he'll ban us if we don't! /me laughs at BRiT's joke while looking around nervously. :happysad:
hahahaha.......BRiT....is soooooooo funny......hahahahaha...... :happysad: :thumbsup:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I think the whole site should just have one big orgy.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
CopyLifted said:
Do you really want that? Before you know it, Descent will give you a "surprise" Rimjob...

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
CopyLifted said:
Yeah, that's a shitty idea as about 5% of us would go to prison for statutory rape and be labled "sex offenders". Then there's ickie's Descent comment which just makes it oh so much worse.

However, an orgy for all the "of age" members would be good. So there, you're idea is great once modified a bit.

EDIT: Oh, right, who should hookup. I'm going to say Zoloft and Me. Because she has hot avatars and I'm too narcissistic to share.

UberSkippy said:
I'm going to say Zoloft and Me. Because she has hot avatars and I'm too narcissistic to share.
Cause I have hot......avatars!?

Wow. I feel so gosh darn special. Weeeeeeeeeeee.

(Just messin with ya, Uber ;) )

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Jason and Brit! I mean come on, anyone that has been in IRC when they are in there "sharing". Butterflies on the lisping winds, all the Elton John talk. Psst it's a gimme.

WTF Hook-up rating 9.8

www.britalienhotsex.com/freemovies

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Icarus said:
Do you really want that? Before you know it, Descent will give you a "surprise" Rimjob...

UberSkippy said:
Yeah, that's a shitty idea as about 5% of us would go to prison for statutory rape and be labled "sex offenders". Then there's ickie's Descent comment which just makes it oh so much worse.
/me takes a mental note.
Stupid, stupid man. Lay off the beer.

Yeah, I didn't think that one through.

Although, it depends on how good Descent is. :p

UberSkippy said:
However, an orgy for all the "of age" members would be good. So there, you're idea is great once modified a bit.
See, that's what I meant. ;)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
It's not like I would... you know... press charges...

Unless Max came anywhere NEAR me. Then, that fucker's going to jail.