WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Typical Luck of a Nerd

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlasterDRP

Ultra-Violent Doomer
So today, I was given the subtle hint that I was not wanted by a love interest I had been friends with for a while now. I never admitted to liking her at that degree, but there were a few things inducing her to think on that. Anyway, I figured I'de share the terrible luck of yours truly.

I'm only 17 now, almost 18, yet I've had ten relationships, but nine girlfriends, meaning one of them I had two shots with.Well, I'm only going to talk about... three. Let's start with girlfriend #2, Danielle.

I was 15 and she was 16. She came to me like a loving person, and for the first few weeks it was a happy sight. But after those few weeks, I noticed things about her. Danielle wanted sex from me, but being the careless guy I was, I turned it down. I honeslty couldn't care less about sex. Following that turn-down, she picked up my calls less frequently- and she had caller ID- and what little time she had for me, she blew away on 'schoolwork' and I knew better. She had never been an honor roll student.

I walked to her house one day. Her parents were not home, but I saw lights in her bedroom window. One could only assume she was home. I called out for her, and she peered out shirtless (but covered with a bed sheet- real intelligent, twitty bitch). I heard some guy from up there asking who was standing out in the street. I stormed back home. Later she called saying she left me for him because I didn't "put out." I slammed down the phone and broke it.

A few months passed before I was with girlfriend #3, Lisa. This sorry slut Danielle decided to dump that guy with whom she had cheated on me just because she wanted me back. With that in mind, she began stalking Lisa, eventually getting Lisa's phone number and calling Lisa to tell her I was seeing her. Needless to say, this was not the case. Lisa dumped me because of Danielle, Danielle asked me to take her back, and all I did was scorn her until she and her parents moved away a few months later. Not long after, I thought I had received news that she had passed from spinal meningitis.

Oh well. One less evil bitch to worry about. I'm typically a deist who doesn't believe in Hell, but I hope she's burning now.

The second of which I speak is Sarah. She was psycho. She cheated on me in the first week (though it was supposedly only kissing, which is still displaying non-familial affection for someone that's not her mate in my book). This was this passed October/November and she was 16. She constantly had used retortions that she meant as jokes, but I took as serious and offensive (I will not list them here). When I defended in a serious manner, she would threaten a break-up. Normally a pessimist, I tried patching up the holes she caused. Apparently it wasn't enough.

Eventually I saw her for what moron she really is. She wanted both for me to come to her place, but at the same time go to a friend's house (a friend that didn't and probably still doesn't like me for completely irrational and illegitimate reasons). Her mother told her how rude that was- her parents loving me to death, mind you. Her father even told me I was too good for her. Moving on, when her mother told her she was being rude, she went completely nuts, then she turned and looked at me saying "Do you want to stay home, Roger?" You fucking bitch.

It didn't end there. I wanted to end it, but my anguish was manipulated. I ended up going back to her, but we were completely miserable afterwards. By that time, my mother had grown to not trust me (because, frankly, my mom couldn't cope with Sarah being bisexual), I had given up several bonding chances with my adoptive father, and I generally blew most of my free time and money on her. My payback? Being dumped. She told me she wanted to see 'what's better out there' for her, but I'm not supposed to feel offended and take that personally.

Fuck you, you doltish whore. You're saying I'm not good enough, when clearly you are not the one that's good enough.

Last, but certainly not least, was Stephanie. She was the closest match I ever had in a girlfriend. We had one relationship before, which only lasted two days because she had just gotten out of a bad relationship. Come the second try, it only lasted a week. She said I had gotten in the way of her schoolwork. I believed that. Her parents are pretty damn strict when she gets fucked-up grades. She swore she would never date another guy during our 'break.'

A month later I find out the hard way- my friend directing me to her online journal- that she had broken that little bit of a promise. She had not only thought of other guys, but asked out several. Recently, she started talking to me again, and she asked if it would be alright to talk about other guys around me. What the fuck? Other guys are the reason you broke up with me! I told her "You shouldn't even ask that question."

Someone point out a reason I would be more than happy to talk to her about another guy.

With all this said, one can safely assume I have never had a decent relationship. They all lasted ~3 weeks, each of them miserable in their own way. I was stabbed in the back by every last one of them at some point. Somehow, though, I have become friends with several that would never think of dating me. Some fellow nerds might know how this feels. It seems I form a sort of comfort zone. I'm pleasing to be around, I guess, but apparently I'm not at all the kind of guy worth dating.

Why did I post this? Again, because I was in the process of asking out someone I had been good friends with for a while, but then she said she 'loves me to pieces, but no.' Anyone else have the same fucked-up redundance as I do? Either way, I'll resume denting the wall now with my skull.

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
yeah the whole let's just be friends thing happens to me on a constant basis. it really sucks ass i have to admit. sometimes i think girls just like to be treated crappy. you seem like a pretty decent guy maybe you shouldn't go looking so hard ya know? being single isn't so bad. mostly cause you can't get yelled at for getting wasted instead of hanging out with the ball n chain.

also kick-ass metallica quote. outlawn torn is awesome.

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
Well. Not to trivialize your problem, but you are only 17. I didn't even start dating til I was 17. Luckily, you have plenty of time yet to find a good girl. (College is always a better dating ground than high school, imo.) That being said, I know how hard it can be to be the friend, possibly even the cute friend, but not the (in my case) girlfriend. Finally, Crocto is right. Girls are fucktards. For the most part, we have to date the assholes before we appreciate the nice guys.

Good luck. Nerds win in the end, I think.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
I certainly agree. I dated a spoiled brat first for about 2 weeks. Then one guy for about 2 weeks that loved girls that hated him...I didn't hate him so you can imagine how that ended up. He ended up being a cool friend though for a while. Then a rather normal guy for about 2 weeks but it was long distance and that's almost impossible for a high schooler. Then I dated a hermit for about a year and 9 months. basically normal at times but DAMN competitive. Jerk couldn't just play for fun. If I won a game with him he'd throw shit around. The last straw really was him outwardly hitting on my best friend more than once! Then I dated a popular guy for about 2 months. I never really did like the popular guys cause they are usually very superficial and petty..these popular guys that join big well-known fraternities and think they got the world wrapped around their fingers. He expected me to be something I really wasn't and also be able to gawk at some other chick that had some funny personality and good looks. Then I dated another guy for about 3 years 10 months. The wannabe tough guy. The guy that dreams about being james dean or something. He was a bit of a druggy schovenist pig, and I was getting tired of being blamed for shit I didn't do...even hurt me physically once...I hit him back...he never did that again.

I am currently dating a man for over 8 years and he's perfect! I had to go through quite a lot to get to this guy and I started at around 16 years old. You'll find your match, just you wait!

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
Bitch said:
I am currently dating a man for over 8 years and he's perfect! I had to go through quite a lot to get to this guy and I started at around 16 years old. You'll find your match, just you wait!
C'mon, now, he can't be that great ;)

She's right, though. You do have to go through some utter shit to find a good one. There should be some catchy phrase here like You have to go through the shit to find the corn, but that just doesn't sound appealing to me.

BlasterDRP

Ultra-Violent Doomer
I've heard the "you're only 17" Speil repeatedly and it's a little tiresome. I'll leave it at that, however.

I know I've still got a while to wait, but the kind of person I really look for isn't all that often-occuring. At best the odds are slight when it comes to finding another person much like she who has turned me down recently. If this weren't the case, trust me when I say I wouldn't be bitching about it right now. This fact remains, though, and thus I've posted. On a final note for tonight:

Beavers and ducks.

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
BlasterDRP said:
I know I've still got a while to wait, but the kind of person I really look for isn't all that often-occuring.
we've all been there and done that. my only advice is that she doesn't have to be unique, because we all are in our own special way. just find someone that makes you happy. and if a chick doesn't make you happy she's not worth your time.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
mthrlangl said:
C'mon, now, he can't be that great ;)
HEY!

I resemble that remark!

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
we all resemble or resent something in that post.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I hate to jump on the band wagon, but you are young and as I recall no matter which way to play it they are going to want the opposite at that age. Roll with the flow. You sound like a intelligent person, and no being that is caring leaves without learning something. I think it's important not to compare any two Love interests by your past experience. Live life and enjoy being young. You have plenty of time to be tied down.
There's my two pesos.

Smiss

smissinat0r
Love sucks. You keep going with it. Til you find some nitwit as geeky as you. :p

Broken

Who ya callin a geek?? ya fluffy headed yella drunk cartoon character??? ;)

punkin

bitchy bitch
It's hard to want to be in love and surrounded by.. well.. shit for brains bitches or ass holes. Nothing anyone can say makes it better but look at it this way, you will only recognize the good ones if you have experienced the psychos. They tend to be more noticeable!

Broken

punkin said:
It's hard to want to be in love and surrounded by.. well.. shit for brains bitches or ass holes. Nothing anyone can say makes it better but look at it this way, you will only recognize the good ones if you have experienced the psychos. They tend to be more noticeable!
That pretty much nails it. There may be a deeper understanding as well that they are just as screwed up as we are. Well not that deep.. ROFL...Remember laugh dickheads it's the only thing that keeps you sane.

wot u gotta do is get them before they get you, hack em up an box em real good the bury the pieces with quick lime... :D

WHAT ARE YOU STUPID! a bath tub filled with car battery acid, it'll get rid of almost anything, get rid of your clothes too, dig up a body from the gravyard dump it in the victims home and torch the place, the best thing to do is cross some wires in the victims garage a few strategically placed tins of flammable items from the victims home and your off scott free, it would have worked for me if i didnt stand on there garden naked shouting "burn you whores"

Smiss

smissinat0r
Broken said:
Who ya callin a geek?? ya fluffy headed yella drunk cartoon character??? ;)
Oh? Are you in love with me? HEHEHEHE!

Death_Summoner

The Cow Says...Meow
It sucks being the nice guy, every chick that you can possibly get was probably already fucked by the asshole guy. Sloppy seconds don't turn me on. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.