WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tzedek's super ban-off challenge

Who should get banned?

• BAN Tzedek, he is an assclown!

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • BAN Breakology, he is an assclown!

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Tzedek is a moron for proposing that stupid thread

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Breakology is a moron for taking Tzedek's stupid thread to the next level

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • They are both fucking morons and shouls stop acting like assclowns

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
You can get up to date HERE if you are lost

In a nutshell tzedek left an open challenge for a ban-off and I said wtf, why not? I guess he is proposing that the loser gets banned ....

I tried to make all the options as impartial as possible.
Personally I think I am going with we are both assclowns, but I will save my vote for later in case we need a tie breaker. Maybe I can ban myself :mfinger:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
ChilianFuckFace said:
Where is the option: BAN both of this idiots?
BAN both of this idiots? I think you meant these but anyway, the way you said it it sounds like you are refering to yerself, which actually works out better in this situation. [/grammer nazi]

you know, you just can't depend on the public to get sarcasm these days, can you?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
They are both fucking morons and shouls stop acting like assclowns . 6 . 85.71%

I don't know, but It looks to me like it's a tie. I which case I'm banning them both. Just to be fair of course. :thumbsup:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
MaxPower said:
They are both fucking morons and shouls stop acting like assclowns . 6 . 85.71%

I don't know, but It looks to me like it's a tie. I which case I'm banning them both. Just to be fair of course. :thumbsup:
Thats fucking awesome .... but I still did'nt vote yet so I can break the tie ... ban me after the fact :p

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Doubt we'll be banning anyone within the immediate future... especially not when we have the cock farm...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
BRiT said:
Doubt we'll be banning anyone within the immediate future... especially not when we have the cock farm...
It is getting near harvest time, we'll need some field hands.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
They are both fucking morons and shouls stop acting like assclowns

that pretty much summs it up. cheerios.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
outsideR said:
Damn, got to have breakology around for another 5 days 7h 12min 35s...
And I will dedicate it all to you if thats what you would like :rolleyes:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
tzedek said:
looks like you get banned bitch
LOL, well ... I should hope so since I fucking voted to have myself banned you dumb fuck pole smoker ... lol ....

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Darkmage said:
Such a shame...he was so young
I know right? wtf am I gonna do? Now I am just waiting around for tzedek to ban me .... should happen ay day now :p

outsideR

Clitpickle
breakology said:
And I will dedicate it all to you if thats what you would like :rolleyes:
No need, it'll bring me enough happiness not to have your "wise" comments around. Maybe you should read some books or something, while banned... Won't miss you! :cool: Bye!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
outsideR said:
No need, it'll bring me enough happiness not to have your "wise" comments around. Maybe you should read some books or something, while banned... Won't miss you! :cool: Bye!
Good idea, or maybe I could visit finland and see what it's like to be a nazi loving jew-hater. I here those wooden shoes you guys make are great for stomping jew ass. Maybe you could show me how! :thumbsup:

outsideR

Clitpickle
breakology said:
Good idea, or maybe I could visit finland and see what it's like to be a nazi loving jew-hater. I here those wooden shoes you guys make are great for stomping jew ass. Maybe you could show me how! :thumbsup:
You are one very irritating yank motherfucker. Thank your luck I don't get mad, ever. You're too dumb for that anyway. If you can't see the difference in collaboration between two countries and adapting nazi ideologies, I can't help you. Everything was pointed out in the other topic and there's no conflict in my statements, I know 'cause I checked that before posting. Wooden shoes aren't our thing either, where the fuck did you get that from? Next you start whining about me taking your sarcasm for real. I know that. But you know what? If your every word is a joke, you can't ever be credible in anything. And I'm not laughing so your so called sense of huomour sucks anyway. Feel free to come and visit Finland! I'm sure you couldn't take the winter weather for more than a couple of hours max.

Status
Not open for further replies.