WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss U don't know.

magnolia

Postaholic
How can ppl sit there and argue with you that u don't know what it's like to have someone in the war and that their situation is so much different that yours?

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
I dunno. I know once I was with my aunt and I had anti-war shit pinned on the back of my shirt. So we're walking down the street and these 2 old people like in their 60s come up to us and start acusing us of being anti-american and all that shit so we told them to fuck off and then we yelled out red white and blue for the French (if you didn't know it's the colours of the French flag) and then they got really pissed and we got into a huge arguement. Finally I just said "Most of the people in California (where my aunt lives and where I was) don't support bush or the war so go back to texas you old bitch" then they flipped us off and left it was hilarious though

tzedek

Original Member
magnolia said:
How can ppl sit there and argue with you that u don't know what it's like to have someone in the war and that their situation is so much different that yours?
Maybe their situation is different than yours, as in maybe their whole family is in the war.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Everybody's situation in different. I am 18, arguing from the point of view of 'troubled thinker', raised by a successful Vietnam vet and his successful nurse wife. I hear stories about the war every night I sit around and talk with my Dad. It's heart breaking to see the hard man tear up when he tells of this war he fought in but didn't support. He's got wounds and friends who have died, and he used to have nightmares about the war. So in many cases I know nothing first hand, but I do know from what my family has been through. It's hard to say whether someone has any idea or not, because whether you believe it or not, everyone is affected somehow, and all their opinions come from somthing they have felt. I don't believe anyone has no idea of what's going on.