WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

u duck

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, you gotta admit... it's better than most o the other thread's we've been getting lately.

"who's the bigger bitch?"
"yet another pointless motion to fire kitana"
"let's ban johnny"

one word for all of you: LAME

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
_Kitana_ said:

There is nothing wrong with being random, now wht is this supposed to be about? Is there someone named simpek?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Me and Kit been drinking together on IRC. You folks should jump i chat. it's a kickin' party.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
MaxPower said:
Me and Kit been drinking together on IRC. You folks should jump i chat. it's a kickin' party.
Somehow i left and cannot reenter... I'm sad.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
brainwashmonkey said:
Somehow i left and cannot reenter... I'm sad.
I banned you from the internet, that is why you can not chat.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
dustinzgirl said:

Ha Ha DG... you are not used to you're Mod powers yet, and as such have unsuccessfully banned me from the internet! Keep up the good work. :thumbsup: :p

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
MaxPower said:
Yeah, ok Skeletor

He-Man was the best goddamn show back in the 80's, just don't know why it died such an untimely death. :(

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Bullshyt said:
He-Man was the best goddamn show back in the 80's, just don't know why it died such an untimely death. :(
It was in a revival on Cartoon Network when I was in college a few years back... Master at Arms ruled.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
dustinzgirl said:
i bet you wish you could ;)

just wondering...is there a reason wtf.com doesn't make it easier to point, click and chat?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
brainwashmonkey said:
It was in a revival on Cartoon Network when I was in college a few years back... Master at Arms ruled.

Yeah, I took a look at the revival a few back, and turned it off the second I saw it, just not original. It sucked big time. Yes, Man At Arms was the shit.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Bullshyt said:
Yeah, I took a look at the revival a few back, and turned it off the second I saw it, just not original. It sucked big time. Yes, Man At Arms was the shit.
BAhhh... my bad... I knew Master at Arms didn't sound right....

We had a kid in school that looked like Skeletor... it was uncanny...

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I suppose we all have the right to flash our gayness with different colors, you were just the first one to do it. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gurlgonewild said:
i bet you wish you could ;)

just wondering...is there a reason wtf.com doesn't make it easier to point, click and chat?

They are trying to make it harder for the helmut crew. But, they have super internet powers, like idiot savant on the web. We are working on developing a requirement of an IQ of at least 65, however, as many have been able to cheat, we cant seem to get rid of the 30's. Max is working on it.

Hey kit, did you pass out?

Duck!

G's-up

Postaholic
Whats really funny is thats a term my 12 year old sons use ....... everything is GAY!....ROFLMAO! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.