WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

u know your job sucks when..

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
i am sooooo bored with my job! you really know you have a sucky job when you WISH you could do more work! christ, today i got to stuff papers into envelopes, then we ran out of paper and photocopy toner, so i did what i do every other day im there that they give me nothing to do (which is 95% of the time) i stare at a computer screen for a few hours. i want to get another job.. but i can't quit this one cuz it's at an art gallery and it would look good when i try to get into art related career shit (along with getting into recording arts but im not gonna get into that) and my parents don't want me to get another job along with this one because of summer school. FUCKSHITASSCUNT! i really hope i don't end up an office junkie in the future. *shudders violently* can anyone relate?

Art related career?

I know a guy where I work who went to a college around here, graduated with very high honors, a 3.9 GPA, but he's still working at a restaurant because his major was in the arts. My advice? If you're looking for a major in the arts, STAY BACK!

shep

Local alcoholic
Im a tradesman so i tell everyone to fuckoff daily .It helps to do that and keeps the stress levels down.If ya really piss me off (especially my boss)i'll fuckin swipe ya one with my hammer or a full tilt kick to the ass with my steel toed boot.That will teach em :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
my bro is going to be in an art related person. and i'm goin to be a teacher.........yes a gothic teacher

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Skyline-Cobra said:
i'm goin to be a teacher.........yes a gothic teacher
let me guess... the dark arts :p

Well back to the subjest at hand. yeah man I know how you feel my job is the same way I wish I had more to do. Its like they pay me for 8 hours a day and I realy only do about 15 min of actual work. I clock in at 730 am and am done with my paper work by like 830 and thats just cause I fuck off eat breakfast and go smoke a cig or two

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
yea im in the opposite i just work my ass for 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 hours and im lucky to get a break in