WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines U.S. Guards Threw Mudwrestling Party Prison Camp

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - U.S. military police threw a mudwrestling party at a prison camp in Iraq and a woman who took part has been found guilty of indecent exposure and demoted, the U.S. military said Monday.

At least three female guards stripped to their underwear and wrestled each other in a paddling pool full of mud in the grounds of Camp Bucca, the biggest U.S. camp for detainees in Iraq, Lt. Col. Barry Johnson said.

Several guards who watched the wrestling have been reprimanded for failing to intervene.

The party took place on Oct. 30 last year, when one U.S. military police battalion, the 160th, was about to hand over responsibility to another, the 105th.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't we just be-have over there?

I guess not...

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
A unit I was attached to before the war had 2 strippers in one platoon... I couldn't imagine going to war with them.. they were off the hook... but they were getting Uncle Sam to pay for their education...

Who gives a fuck if they mud-wrestle?! They kill in the name of freedom and democracy, yet they can't mud-wrestle for the same causes?

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
as long as they paid taxes on any tips they received... ohh wait they are in a tax exempt status.. damn... nm...

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
I'm confused, were they wrestling with the detainees? What's the problem here?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DanGeo23 said:
A unit I was attached to before the war had 2 strippers in one platoon... I couldn't imagine going to war with them.. they were off the hook... but they were getting Uncle Sam to pay for their education...
Bad news Dan. That lap dance that you paid for with you rations? That wasn't a stripper! It was:

Corporal Klinger of the 4077th Mobil Army Surgical Hospital

HunterXI

Ranting Liberal
Y'know, this is a perfect reason why everyone in the Army should be at least 21.

ferengi

Yay fire!
voiceofreason said:
Several guards who watched the wrestling have been reprimanded for failing to intervene.
I'm sure they would have intervened, but we all know how hard it is to walk with a hard-on and make it look inconspicuous. They just didn't want to embarass themselves. :thumbsup:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Skitch0o0 said:
We're not paying for them to have breaks either?
Not Sex breaks, no.

My dear boy, the US Military has suffered one sexual scandal after another. This is just one more in a long line of embarassments...it's obviously NOT allowed, or the shit wouldn't have hit the fan...

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
voiceofreason said:
Not Sex breaks, no.

My dear boy, the US Military has suffered one sexual scandal after another. This is just one more in a long line of embarassments...it's obviously NOT allowed, or the shit wouldn't have hit the fan...
I'm sorry, I missed the part about the sex. Could you point me to that part of the story please. Also, are you insinuating that military personel should be forbidden from having sex too?