WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

U.S. soldier convicted in shooting death of wounded Iraqi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
elaborate? no problem, i was not in iraq on the ground, i was above them dropping bombs. as for my "Hatred" well yeah it never existed. just saw that this thread could easily be ignited and a lovely little chaos would ensue...so i did it. i posted what i knew would make some one mad and then for there i just let it carry, hehe with a little nudging. as for a troll kill, yeah whatever the hell that means, you go ahead and go claim your "troll" ...but no i do not hate muslims, no i do not enjoy killing people, and no i am not a retarded Marine jackass thats all gung ho to kill some "sand ******s" as some one so nicely put it. im just in this place to get a pay check and do as im told, fucking with all of you is just a personal amusement to relieve my boredom.

Edit= MaxPower:

So in other words, you're intentionally shitting up a news thread in a forum that was meant to discuss news. Intentionally disrupting this thread. Try reading the rules. Till then, theis thread is getting split to Bait & tackle, so that members can actually continue to discuss this subject without a retarted jar head interfering.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
UberSkippy said:
How do we tell you this so as not to cause terminal brain trama.... The US military budget for 2005 is only slightly higher than 18 billion... Actually 18 billion is more like the budget for the current forces in Iraq... The total budget for the US Military is more like 420.7 billion for the year.

I knew it was an INSANE number ... It only backs my point up though, that Bush just wants to show off his new toys.

tzedek

Original Member
where did the first post go? :confused:

hmmmmm maybe aliens stole it or the zombies attacked. yes soldiers do need to blow off steam. i feel they are seeing and doing things none of us could imagine. let the boy blow off some steam, as long as he isen't hurting anyone who cares.

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
sorry bout that max, i read the rules but i just had to... sorry i have a real big personal dislike for the military and american government...seen the bullshit first hand and any time i get a chance to cause others to get pissed at it i just jump at it. my bad for screwing it up, wont happen again.

Jung

???
Premium
Tetragrammon said:
sorry bout that max, i read the rules but i just had to...
Luckily Max dealt with it and not me...
sorry i have a real big personal dislike for the military and american government...seen the bullshit first hand and any time i get a chance to cause others to get pissed at it i just jump at it. my bad for screwing it up, wont happen again.
Then why would you join the military? That's obviously not the smartest move there, skippy.

Just fyi, since you've already trolled the Issues a few times now, you've received all the warnings you're going to receive. I don't mind some mild flaming, or maybe a slight rudeness while in the midst of debate, but flat out trolling isn't going to fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.