U.S. soldier Shits all over a news thread in the issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
dumb bastard deserved it

The officer gave that Iraqi more then i personally would have. should have let him suffer long before shooting him, but hey i hate most of those bastards. as for punishing him for putting a dog out of its misery, yeah stupid idea behind that, let him go back to being a tank commander and killing more dumb asses.

Jung

???
Premium
Tetragrammon said:
The officer gave that Iraqi more then i personally would have. should have let him suffer long before shooting him, but hey i hate most of those bastards. as for punishing him for putting a dog out of its misery, yeah stupid idea behind that, let him go back to being a tank commander and killing more dumb asses.
:rolleyes:

You're clueless. That Iraqi did nothing wrong, aside from being born an Iraqi. As far as your hatred for them, it's probably just ignorance.(judging from the rest of your reply.)

Situation reversed, you'd be crying for your life. I seriously wish people who say things like what you just said could experience the reversed situation...

Edit: And your profile says your in the military. You're really portraying a good image of solders with all your ignorance. Ever heard of geneva conventions, or rules of engagement?

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
as for my hatred for them its far from ignorance, its comes from being in iraq and watching those bastards kill friends. yeah that is ignorance... damn if only i had known that a few months ago and not shot at those fucks shooting me...if i would have just put my gun down they would have stopped shooting at me too and then we would all be a bunch of love happy dumb asses. sorr kid war is going to happen, radical muslim fucks hate americans, and anyone not muslim, they are more then happy to kill you and all your family and friends just for the chance to see you bleed. and that dumb jack ass that was "wounded and cruelly shot dead" by the tank commander was also shooting at those same people previously...mmm amazing, its ok for the rest of the world to kill americans but if an american kills some one its a crime.

Jung

???
Premium
Tetragrammon said:
as for my hatred for them its far from ignorance, its comes from being in iraq and watching those bastards kill friends.
Ok, fair enough, but who invader their country?
yeah that is ignorance... damn if only i had known that a few months ago and not shot at those fucks shooting me...
Those Iraqis never opened fire upon the soldiers, nor were they confirmed to be hostiles. Furthermore, the soldier's actions went against every single value the uniform stands for, as well as violating rules of engagement and Geneva Conventions. If you think his actions were justified, then yes, you're being ignorant.
if i would have just put my gun down they would have stopped shooting at me too and then we would all be a bunch of love happy dumb asses.
I'd rather be called a love happy dumb ass by some random internet personality, than be a kill happy grunt. Bottom line, this was an open and shut case of excessive force.
sorr kid war is going to happen, radical muslim fucks hate americans, and anyone not muslim, they are more then happy to kill you and all your family and friends just for the chance to see you bleed.
Kid? How old are you? I've been there and see it too, I'm not narcissistic about it though.
and that dumb jack ass that was "wounded and cruelly shot dead" by the tank commander was also shooting at those same people previously...mmm amazing, its ok for the rest of the world to kill americans but if an american kills some one its a crime.
Where are you getting that information from? It's not in this article, nor the initial one. You're just assuming that he was a hostile, but the article clearly states that he was only suspected. Is it the American way to murder people who are only suspected of something? I bet you're a grunt...

Hicts

Your mighty ruler. OBEY!
Tetragrammon said:
...radical muslim fucks hate americans, and anyone not muslim, they are more then happy to kill you and all your family and friends just for the chance to see you bleed. and that dumb jack ass that was "wounded and cruelly shot dead" by the tank commander was also shooting at those same people previously...mmm amazing, its ok for the rest of the world to kill americans but if an american kills some one its a crime.
You generalize a lot. Not everyone in Iraq is guilty for your friend`s death, not everybody hates America (USA), and not everybody kills "americans" and not get punished for doing it.
If you commit murder, you go to jail. Doesn´t matter if you are American or Iraqi. Thats how it works.

dull_bullet

Lay out!
it's gonna take all my self control NOT to flame the hell out of tetragammon

but really, how would you feel if you lived under the government in america, then someone deicdes to call bush 'dictator" and invade and try to set up a new goverment according to how THEY do it? pretty pissed off right? well that's how they feel.

but people in general seem to be ignorant. they don't realize that people actually LIVE in other parts of the world, so to them, it's more like watching a movie than actually BEING there in the midst of the fighting. even they over there think that america is evil, even though they have never been to american themselves. it makes me depressed to think that this kind of hatred exists in the world.

and please be careful not to say "those radical muslim fucks," that sounds like you mean ALL muslims are radical fundamentalists, and thats insulting to me as a muslim.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
dull_bullet said:
it's gonna take all my self control NOT to flame the hell out of tetragammon

but really, how would you feel if you lived under the government in america, then someone deicdes to call bush 'dictator" and invade and try to set up a new goverment according to how THEY do it? pretty pissed off right? well that's how they feel.

but people in general seem to be ignorant. they don't realize that people actually LIVE in other parts of the world, so to them, it's more like watching a movie than actually BEING there in the midst of the fighting. even they over there think that america is evil, even though they have never been to american themselves. it makes me depressed to think that this kind of hatred exists in the world.

and please be careful not to say "those radical muslim fucks," that sounds like you mean ALL muslims are radical fundamentalists, and thats insulting to me as a muslim.

generalizing people as tetragammon has makes me feel horrible to be the same species as him.

Jung

???
Premium
dull_bullet said:
Actually, the Muslim religion is a very peaceful one. It's only extremist sects that are causing the problems. We do taunt them with our bullshit foreign policies though. I'm not condoning their actions, but under the same circumstances, I think we'd act in a similar manner. (For clarification, I'm not saying we'd result to terrorist actions, rather that we'd result to violence in retaliation.)
Boycott said:
generalizing people as tetragammon has makes me feel horrible to be the same species as him.
What makes me even sadder, is that people like him get the privilege to wear a honored uniform, and represent our country.

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
uh that was really easy to get kick start..say a few hate filled comments and some religious mumbo jumbo and all of you trip way the hell out...i do believe i shall have some real fun in these forums hehe

as for my hatred towards iraq, honestly i couldnt care less... yes i am military no i havent been there, and no i dont really care what happens to that tank commander. if he goes to prison oh well if he doesnt oh well, i came to the decision a long time ago that American laws and Government are truely fucked up beyond belief...

if you got offended by the muslim comment, oh well. i have met muslim radicals and peaceful, dont care which you are as long as you leave me the hell alone do what you will.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
you've never even been there.....and you have a "hatred"....sounds like another good ol' boy joining the marines so he can
"Kill some of them sand-******s"....get the fuck out of here with all that bullshit.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Boycott said:
(last time I remember someone telling me the american military budget it was 18 billion or some insane number like that)

How do we tell you this so as not to cause terminal brain trama.... The US military budget for 2005 is only slightly higher than 18 billion... Actually 18 billion is more like the budget for the current forces in Iraq... The total budget for the US Military is more like 420.7 billion for the year.

tetragrammon said:
as for my hatred for them its far from ignorance, its comes from being in iraq and watching those bastards kill friends. yeah that is ignorance... damn if only i had known that a few months ago and not shot at those fucks shooting me...

tetragrammon said:
yes i am military no i havent been there,

Care to elaborate tetra? You were there being shot at... you weren't there? Which is it? I'm just curious. :mfinger:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
another troll vanquished....we should keep like a wall of shame...and post the nicks off all the little trolls we've un-masked or scared away.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Tetragrammon said:
as for my hatred for them its far from ignorance, its comes from being in iraq and watching those bastards kill friends. yeah that is ignorance... damn if only i had known that a few months ago and not shot at those fucks shooting me...if i would have just put my gun down they would have stopped shooting at me too and then we would all be a bunch of love happy dumb asses. sorr kid war is going to happen, radical muslim fucks hate americans, and anyone not muslim, they are more then happy to kill you and all your family and friends just for the chance to see you bleed. and that dumb jack ass that was "wounded and cruelly shot dead" by the tank commander was also shooting at those same people previously...mmm amazing, its ok for the rest of the world to kill americans but if an american kills some one its a crime.

You are a disgrace. Which people will find odd that I am saying this to you. Your hatred and disrespect for life only hurts what real soldiers are trying to do over there. It is people like yourself; that causes our military to lose it honor. Based on what I am reading from your petty words, I wish I could strip you of your uniform so that you were no longer allowed to bring shame to my country and her troops.

You are no better than those you hold hatred for.

~~~Didn't realize this post was as old as it is. My bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.