WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Uberskippy, Meh's ONLY stalker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
As the title states, Uberskippy, Meh's ONLY stalker? What have you to say about this Meh? Is Uber REALLY, your only fanatic, who follows you everywhere, masturbates with all your clothes on, knows your living quarters inside and out? Or is he just one of the many Meh stalkers? It seems to me that somebody so beautiful as you would have many a stalker, and, perhaps, a boyfriend. (or girlfriend) Anyway, this question can only be truthfully answered by Meh, (or God. But that's not gonna happen.)

So... go on... we're all eager for your answer...:happysad:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm...cheese said:
As the title states, Uberskippy, Meh's ONLY stalker? What have you to say about this Meh? Is Uber REALLY, your only fanatic, who follows you everywhere, masturbates with all your clothes on, knows your living quarters inside and out? Or is he just one of the many Meh stalkers? It seems to me that somebody so beautiful as you would have many a stalker, and, perhaps, a boyfriend. (or girlfriend) Anyway, this question can only be truthfully answered by Meh, (or God. But that's not gonna happen.)

So... go on... we're all eager for your answer...:happysad:
you answered it yourself..

stalker. ;)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Didn't I tell you to STOP posting shit?

Omg, nobody's gonna believe me but... untill right now - I always thought that mmm...cheese was a girl. I never check those stupid sex symbols - damnit! Hehehe. Guess I should start checking those :O.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Jessica43999 said:
Omg, nobody's gonna believe me but... untill right now - I always thought that mmm...cheese was a girl. I never check those stupid sex symbols - damnit! Hehehe. Guess I should start checking those :O.
Nah... mmmm_cheese IS a girl.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
UberSkippy said:
Nah... mmmm_cheese IS a girl.
With that single statement, you insulted the entire female race. Hang your head in shame! :p

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
:( I saw my name in the title, and thought it was goona be a good thread.

I already know you want to stalk me, cheese, this is your second thread to me. I should feel speshful. I'll have to do that later.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Piro said:
With that single statement, you insulted the entire female race. Hang your head in shame! :p
Yes but with each statement it makes, mmmm....cheese insults the entire human race.

And to everyone who wants to stalk meh, this has been discussed and a list has been made of who's allowed to stalk meh. We even let her decide on a couple.

The list of approved PART TIME stalkers (I'm the only full time stalker) is as follows:
MaxPower
All female members of wtf.com

If you're not max, and not a woman you can't stalk Meh. To prove that you're a woman, you MUST post boobies in the boobie thread. To prove that your max, Lady_Victoria must agree that you are Max.

Everyone else can get fucking bent.

UberSkippy said:
Yes but with each statement it makes, mmmm....cheese insults the entire human race.

And to everyone who wants to stalk meh, this has been discussed and a list has been made of who's allowed to stalk meh. We even let her decide on a couple.

The list of approved PART TIME stalkers (I'm the only full time stalker) is as follows:
MaxPower
All female members of wtf.com

If you're not max, and not a woman you can't stalk Meh. To prove that you're a woman, you MUST post boobies in the boobie thread. To prove that your max, Lady_Victoria must agree that you are Max.

Everyone else can get fucking bent.
Thats why its easier to stalk zoloftcasserole. None of that pre-approval nonsense! :p

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Phantom said:
Thats why its easier to stalk zoloftcasserole. None of that pre-approval nonsense! :p
no no. Its easier to stalk nymph and stardust.. :)

/me stalks nymph and stardust

Status
Not open for further replies.