WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe UFOfology

Tr9g

Flame Bait
I once had tons of UFO archives.. including logs of the 6th astronaut to walk on the moon. He told us on his forum at edmitchellapollo14 he had encounters and said he knewabout coverups by NASA and had friends in NASA Bedford he started going big with this public.

I also read a story about people off the western US coast mainly outside the Golden Gate region of San Francisco of A large shadow but nothing in the sky . A clear coastal day without fog or clouds casting a 20 mile shadow over boats. Including the US navy reporting. NASA had recorded this on a weather satellite which looks like a pixel block drop but moves fluidly from the pacific and hooked back up to Idaho over san Francisco to canada.

I later came across a gif file on NASA which simply said sanfranciscoufo.gif. it was an animated video showing this event in the 1990s. Around 1997. I found the file around 2002. Logged of.. its on a disk I sent to someone but an asshole erased copies of mine. I know people know about this event and may have copies of it

Sorry my virtual keyboard is a bitch to type on.

Discuss topic without trolling

Ps. Bedford was meant to say before. I can't turn off this Cathy fucking guess speller thingy

Cathy meant to say faggy. Annoying piece of fail softwear

• 1LOL
Reactions: jujubee

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
Listen here, bright boy, we have rules. Better click that word, read up, and follow up, or your stay might be a not so surprisingly short one.

Merged your posts for now. Next time, I won't be so subtle...

• 1Agree
Reactions: jujubee

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Oh yeah, I already scoped this fubar piece of shit. Ooh, NASA coverups, there's a moneymaker.

Cole Persons

Fresh Meat
l can't believe that we are ignorant enough to think that in the billions of years that the universe has been in existence, we think that we are the ONLY organisms that evolved to space travel, let alone evolve. Does anyone here really think that we are the only time that the universe got it right? seems kind of close-minded.

• 1Like
Reactions: RebelBuddha

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
l can't believe that we are ignorant enough to think that in the billions of years that the universe has been in existence, we think that we are the ONLY organisms that evolved to space travel, let alone evolve. Does anyone here really think that we are the only time that the universe got it right? seems kind of close-minded.
Ignorant. Yep. That's the word I'd choose when I was talking about people making decisions based on an overwhelming lack of evidence.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Cole Persons