WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ugh, Prom is coming up in less than 2 weeks!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#1
Ugh, so proms not this upcoming saturday, but the saturday after that. And I'm so nervous as hell, especially when my date is coming from Seattle & I've never met her in real life, but I have seen her on webcam, so I know she isn't some 40 year old guy trying to molest me. I'm just kinda nervous about the whole thing, I haven't been to prom, ever. I was supposed to go last year but my date ditched me to go with someone else. Kinda lame, isn't it? But this should be interesting this year, my dates pretty hot. I'm just kinda nervous on what she would think of me, my friends would think of me, etc.
Ugh, it sucks being anxious and nervous at the same time.
Heres a picture of what she looks like, for you kiddies out there wondering.
Lucky lil' fucker, ain't i?
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#2
She looks good. Just relax and be yourself. Don't try to be someone you're not or else you'll end up looking like an idiot. Treat it as if going out with her was an everyday thing and nothing special but treat her like a princess.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#3
I'll try to treat her like a princess, as for acting like myself, I always am.
:thumbsup:
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
3
0
#4
Don't be nervous, just give her a few drinks and tap her. :thumbsup: And if you're really lucky she'll bring you back to seattle.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#5
sexy said:
Don't be nervous, just give her a few drinks and tap her. :thumbsup: And if you're really lucky she'll bring you back to seattle.
We're not gonna drink, or I don't think so. & I'd rather stay here than go back to seattle, Seattle sucks, too much traffic and too many people, I like it here.
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
3
0
#6
Smoke said:
We're not gonna drink, or I don't think so. & I'd rather stay here than go back to seattle, Seattle sucks, too much traffic and too many people, I like it here.

Oh...Well if you do, drive to the nearest liquor store. :thumbsup:
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#7
Smoke said:
We're not gonna drink, or I don't think so. & I'd rather stay here than go back to seattle, Seattle sucks, too much traffic and too many people, I like it here.
Out there nobody can hear him screaming like a little bitch when he gets some.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#8
bnccoder said:
Out there nobody can hear him screaming like a little bitch when he gets some.
No one can hear anything nextdoor in the guest cottage.. Haha. No one will ever know :p
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#9
I bet you anything, everyone is gonna be shocked @ prom, cuz I showed up with a hot ass date. :thumbsup:
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#12
Why don't you just change your status to "Everyone knows I can't get a hot date." That way everyone would know.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#13
bnccoder said:
Why don't you just change your status to "Everyone knows I can't get a hot date." That way everyone would know.
Your turning from cool, to an major asshole, quit while your ahead.
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#14
Wow, I remember this suitation!!
Trust me Smoke, Seriously, Mine went fine, I was all worrying and shit.
And it turned out great. And hey, I went fucking awesome after ;)
To just let it go all smoothly, if you worry to much then it wont go that great.
So dont worry about it ok.
And remember have fun!
 
11,049
396
382
#15
Prom's suck. Dancing sucks.

But I digress. Don't really have some advice other than be yourself... don't crash... don't drink and drive.

Fuck, now I sound like a fuckin' teacher or someshit.
 

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
1,086
0
0
#16
smoke, where are you from? how far does she live???
sounds pretty expensive to me!

smoke, walk in the room like you own it and pretend it's just the two of you until you get comfy. have a great time, make good memories and if you get lucky congrats!
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#17
gurlgonewild said:
smoke, where are you from? how far does she live???
sounds pretty expensive to me!

smoke, walk in the room like you own it and pretend it's just the two of you until you get comfy. have a great time, make good memories and if you get lucky congrats!
I'm oringally from Seattle, but moved over to Eastern WA, shes coming from Tacoma (4hr drive)
Should be interesting ;)