ugh

I SUCK AT LIFE

Hoodrat
my dog ran away in the snow and i had to run after him for like a mile until he just got tired and layed down

bitches are stupid

girls are two faced and lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

STAFF EDIT: Threads merged

Last edited by a moderator:

ib4

Error
Staff
Welcome @I SUCK AT LIFE !

Glad to see you creating topics to discuss! If you can though, when you decide to create threads, please make them worthwhile topics that will garner community discussion. The two threads you have created, seem more like singular thoughts of yours. These thoughts would fit better in the following thread:

What do you hate today? [2020-2021]

When you get a chance, please take a look at the community rules to get an idea of how things go around here! We are happy to have you and hope to see more posts from you. I have locked and merged your thread in the taters section, to this thread.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
It would be ok if you had two well written posts. Both of these were half assed. You need to put in more effort.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Well, this is the first new member in over a dozen to post anything. You have got to give me some credit.

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
lol @ your dog.
I can totally relate.

When I was a teenager, my Dog would run off in the National Forest for weeks sometimes.
If you tried to run after her, she would just casually lead you on, thinking you were running with her ... for miles. So it was no use.

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
lol @ your dog.
I can totally relate.

When I was a teenager, my Dog would run off in the National Forest for weeks sometimes.
If you tried to run after her, she would just casually lead you on, thinking you were running with her ... for miles. So it was no use.
You should have baited her back with treats.

I SUCK AT LIFE

Hoodrat
lol @ your dog.
I can totally relate.

bruhhhh that sounds soooo fun lol

• 2LOL
Reactions: 1 users