WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ughhhh, I'm falling for my friends girl.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ughh, well, since me and my friends girl have been hanging out , I've been starting to like her now, but I don't know what to do with this situation, I mean shes really cool and shit, but I also don't want to intertrude on my friend, and since her and my friend just had a fight over, and apparently it was 'over' yesterday, ugh..

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
My best friend did that to me and my girlfriend. They started hanging out together while I was away at college, and they fucked me over. I was super pissed off, but then I went and cheated on her with a hangful of meaningless fucks so I felt justified. I broke up with her sorry ass, but stayed friends with my best friend. He has since apologized, and I said it was OK (mostly because I'd slept around and felt better about it).

My advice is not to do anything. It's not worth the potential turmoil.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
Here's my take on it.

I started hanging around with my best friend's boyfriend, and got to like him really well. Long story short, before long my friend turned into a crazy bitch (for no reason, we were still just friends then), and he dumped her to be with me. We dated for 7 years and are still best friends. So, for me it worked out well, but with a lot of drama initially. So it could probably go either way. You have to decide who is more important to you.

Be honorable and don't do anything.

If they break up though, comfort her and move in.... WAHAHAHAHA.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, I'm not sure if they broke up officially or not, she says they're still together, maybe i'll give it a while and see what happens then.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dude dont fuck up the unwritten guy rule #37 "dont take your friends gf/wife"

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well I decided, that its never going to work, and we just decided to be friends. So I'm over this little situation anymore. :thumbsup:

Smoke said:
Ughh, well, since me and my friends girl have been hanging out , I've been starting to like her now, but I don't know what to do with this situation, I mean shes really cool and shit, but I also don't want to intertrude on my friend, and since her and my friend just had a fight over, and apparently it was 'over' yesterday, ugh..
One of my best friends decided to go out with one of my girlfriends that broke up with me that I still cared very much for. I beat his ass and still haven't forgiven him. Doesn't matter because he's too scared to come anywhere near me anymore. The point is, I lost one of my oldest friends over a girl. Don't let that happen to you.

*Sorry I didnt read the last post before I posted... good... problem solved.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Smoke said:
Well I decided, that its never going to work, and we just decided to be friends. So I'm over this little situation anymore. :thumbsup:
yup problem solved case closed........now where is my beer?

magnolia

Postaholic
I say let things cool off between ur friend and his girl. Or ex girl. Whatever they are at this point. Once things cool off if u two were meant to hook up it'll happen.

Adrenalin_junky

Rap and cock is my life
that aint good at all, i know one of my mates likes my girl and man it fucks me off.

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
Dude if you wanna get with this chick, you better abide the man code and get permission from your friend first.