Uh... i guess like a poem/opinion piece...

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
If its a poem it doesnt rhyme. :confused:

When I was a little kid, I fought a lot of fights to be number one. Is the number one really all that special? I always saw it as a small, puny, powerless number. Who would want just one dollar? That was how I saw it.

I grew older. I realized that the number one can be a great thing. It only took me one finger to piss someone off. One word to make guys drool over me... So then I thought... big numbers must be the bad ones. Who would want 100 scrapes and bruises hiding their natural skin? That was how I saw it.

Now its now. The importance of the number all depends on what it is you're counting. Huh, I guess it took me a while to get something that obvious into my head.

Thats it... haha, I know its about the most obvious thing but hey, I just wanted to put it up! :)

shaekatherine

Woodreaux said:
I'm angry with numbers! There just too damn many of them.

Yeah... I agree. I also can't stand math. :mad: I just wish I had a clue about damn exponential equations...grr..

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
shaekatherine said:
If its a poem it doesnt rhyme. :confused:

When I was a little kid, I fought a lot of fights to be number one. Is the number one really all that special? I always saw it as a small, puny, powerless number. Who would want just one dollar? That was how I saw it.

I grew older. I realized that the number one can be a great thing. It only took me one finger to piss someone off. One word to make guys drool over me... So then I thought... big numbers must be the bad ones. Who would want 100 scrapes and bruises hiding their natural skin? That was how I saw it.

Now its now. The importance of the number all depends on what it is you're counting. Huh, I guess it took me a while to get something that obvious into my head.

Thats it... haha, I know its about the most obvious thing but hey, I just wanted to put it up! :)
its not a poem but an interesting opinion? :thumbsup:

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Exponential Equations are easy, just remember these simple identities:

(x^a) * (x^b) = x ^ (a + b)
(x^a) / (x^b) = x ^ (a - b)

I'm angry at numbers. But me and letters are cool.

shaekatherine

Woodreaux said:
Exponential Equations are easy, just remember these simple identities:

(x^a) * (x^b) = x ^ (a + b)
(x^a) / (x^b) = x ^ (a - b)

I'm angry at numbers. But me and letters are cool.

I acually have that written down somewhere I think.. Huh... :confused: