WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Uh Oh

Signify

Particinator
Ummm well i had this party saturday night. I have a pool and a hot tub so people had lots of stuff to do. No beer, parents were home. Anyway for the most part it was just my friends (15 of us). For awhile i went out with a girl in our group 5,3 easy on the eyes. anyway we broke up but wanted to still be friends so i invited her to. So anyway we are all in the pool when one of her good friends jumps on my back asking for a pigy back ride. She is pretty so i of course said yes. Anyway this girl latches onto me for the rest of the night. Now that i look back on it my ex was looking at me funny the entire nite. I dont know what to do because i still want to be friends with my ex but dont know what to do. :confused:

Darkness_Reaper said:
Ummm well i had this party saturday night. I have a pool and a hot tub so people had lots of stuff to do. No beer, parents were home. Anyway for the most part it was just my friends (15 of us). For awhile i went out with a girl in our group 5,3 easy on the eyes. anyway we broke up but wanted to still be friends so i invited her to. So anyway we are all in the pool when one of her good friends jumps on my back asking for a pigy back ride. She is pretty so i of course said yes. Anyway this girl latches onto me for the rest of the night. Now that i look back on it my ex was looking at me funny the entire nite. I dont know what to do because i still want to be friends with my ex but dont know what to do. :confused:
that sentence made a lot of sense, didnt it.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
dude..wtf kind of question is that? nail the friend....nail your ex..hell nail both their dogs...crazy orgies...
...in all seriousness tho...if you have a thing going with this one chick from the party....your ex shouldnt impede anything that should/would happen....if you guys are just friends[you and ex]...why should she be a factor in why ..or who you date...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Darkness_Reaper said:
Bang her! What do you want a fucking invitation?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You are invited to score on some chick

Please bring an entree, and no gifts. 8 o'clock sharp, in some nasty bathroom at the gas station.

:thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
It's not fair to you or a girl who likes you, to deny them attention, just because she's friends with your ex. She want's to just be friends, right? Then like any of your other friends, she should want you to be happy. Suppose one of those girls that she's friends with turns out to be the girl you decide to marry. or maybe just puts out for the night.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
NoSubstance said:

Please bring an entree, and no gifts. 8 o'clock sharp, in some nasty bathroom at the gas station.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: and some rep points for that one

Unforgiven

That Guy
NoSubstance said:

does she have herpes? cause if she does, i'm not really interested :)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Darkness_Reaper said:
just go out with the new chick the ex will deal.

Unforgiven

That Guy
what otep said... she's your EX... it's not like you're going out anymore... just go out with whoever the fuck you want to go out with and stop worrying.

magnolia

Postaholic
Well, sounds like ur ex is S.O.L., so I'd stop worrying about it so much. Have fun. Don't try to pussyfoot around. Talk to her and see if there really is a problem with u seeing others.