WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Uhh, hi?

Spikey

Supreme Leader
well,i guess the sig kinda says i all except i get pissed real fast im kinda lost for words here..well...
Welcome Wagon Fresh meat? Say a quickie "F U!' to your fellow fuckers before you head over to the other forums to scream your lungs out and go hoarse!
uh..FUCK YOU!!!

Goths are usually stupid so I expect you to be a flaming moron as well. I hope you prove me wrong, but I'm always right. :thumbsup:

Spikey

Supreme Leader
...thanks for the warm welcome...and uhh, what was the point of showing the picture of a poser?

sneil

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck, i need post points, hey whats up

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
a goth goth? not a I wanna be cool and different? Oh my oh my I like you already =)

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Slightly off point, but why do most Goths think people are afraid of them? Is it wishful thinking?

BklynCannonball said:
Slightly off point, but why do most Goths think people are afraid of them? Is it wishful thinking?
It's the want to seem different from the rest or to get a sense of power by dressing differently. I know I don't get scared when I see some punk ass kid with make up on, but maybe those mental midgets think it's scary.

BklynCannonball

Personally, high heels, fishnets, black lace, make-up....um, I think it's kinda hot...if worn correctly.

BklynCannonball said:
Personally, high heels, fishnets, black lace, make-up....um, I think it's kinda hot...if worn correctly.
When little boys are wearing it? :ut-oh:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
I Hate The FCC said:
When little boys are wearing it? :ut-oh:
~Ack!

Might as well say hi. Better late than never.

Spikey

Supreme Leader
im not goth cause i want to stand out or be feared...:mfinger: what would being feared do? nothing..exactly..

Spikey

Supreme Leader
BklynCannonball said:
Ok, whatever....show us your tits.
*opens his mouth about to speak but then closes it figuring its best not to encourage her*:happysad:

Spikey

Supreme Leader
void said:
hi goth..
Stardust said:
a goth goth? not a I wanna be cool and different? Oh my oh my I like you already =)
ok.. first of all who would actually talk about "how tottaly goth" they are?? i mean wtf? poser..and yes im not goth cause i wanna attract attention..

BklynCannonball

Angelina can play dress up whenever she wants to goddamnit it, my bedroom preferred, of course.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
SpikeySpike said:
im not goth cause i want to stand out or be feared...:mfinger: what would being feared do? nothing..exactly..
Yes, okay, fine...welcome :mfinger: