WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Uhm...Hello?! WTf?!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#1
Eh, its been a while since I posted, I've been really busy with my work lately, and my car just broke down the other day, which I fixed,(was just the alternator belt broke).. anyhow.. Work is going great, I've been staying sober, I've just been drinking, no smoking at all, which is great for me. Anyhow I'm gonna try to keep posting here like everyday...

Fuck you guys, I'm back. :D :thumbsup:
*Round of applause*
Yey.
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#2
why did you stop smoking?

oh yeah -- hi hi :-D
 
2,419
0
200
#5
Smoke said:
Eh, its been a while since I posted, I've been really busy with my work lately, and my car just broke down the other day, which I fixed,(was just the alternator belt broke).. anyhow.. Work is going great, I've been staying sober, I've just been drinking, no smoking at all, which is great for me. Anyhow I'm gonna try to keep posting here like everyday...

Fuck you guys, I'm back. :D :thumbsup:
*Round of applause*
Yey.
Its been what? One, two weeks?? Fuck off loser, go back to real life :thumbsup:
 

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
6,696
2,615
287
#6
yay :) Ie missed you, Ive really missed you.
good that someone is trying atleast *yay* for you
you deserve a hug :hug2:
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#8
icka said:
why did you stop smoking?

oh yeah -- hi hi :-D
I quit for several reasons:
1. It got boring.. same old shit.
2. I needed a job, hence piss test.
3. It just seems pointless..

Stardust said:
yay :) Ie missed you, Ive really missed you.
good that someone is trying atleast *yay* for you
you deserve a hug :hug2:
Why, thank you! Its good to be back. :p

ChilianFuckFace said:
Welcome back. How is your relationship going with cuddles? lol :p
I haven't talked to Cuddles in a while, shes been working alot too, and still having a little problem with her boyfriend, the usual, but every now and then I'll see her on msn and give her a holla, thats about it.
johnny kuntz said:
Its been what? One, two weeks?? Fuck off loser, go back to real life :thumbsup:
STFU Johnny, no one likes you, you have to make fun of someone because you don't have anything intelligent to say, wow, go through puberty then come back to WTF.com. k thanks.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,301
744
387
#9
Smoke! For the love of God, Smoke!
Holy fuck am I glad you're back. Johnny was.....touching me.

Help.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#10
gehtfuct said:
Smoke! For the love of God, Smoke!
Holy fuck am I glad you're back. Johnny was.....touching me.

Help.
I'm glad I'm back too, its good to see one of the veterans is glad to see me back. :p
And you might want to stay away from Johnny, hes turning into an early michael jackson. :eek:
 
3,050
0
0
#11
welcome back smoke, think you left soon after my joining.
eh jonny needs to get a life and stop touching himself when he sees geht.
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#13
Smoke said:
Eh, its been a while since I posted, I've been really busy with my work lately, and my car just broke down the other day, which I fixed,(was just the alternator belt broke).. anyhow.. Work is going great, I've been staying sober, I've just been drinking, no smoking at all, which is great for me. Anyhow I'm gonna try to keep posting here like everyday...

Fuck you guys, I'm back. :D :thumbsup:
*Round of applause*
Yey.
damn everyone is coming back.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#16
I came back for the chicken and the beer, what did you come here for ;(.
 

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
1,432
0
100
#17
These hotdogs I'm eating are probably gonna give me food poison. I can taste the toxins entering my body....mmmmm toxins....

wb Smoke. :thumbsup:

No more "thug raps" in B&T and we'll be off to a good start. Glad to hear you got a job and you're doin somethin with your life.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,904
3,364
487
#19
Smoke said:
Eh, its been a while since I posted, my car just broke down the other day[/BYey.


Yeah? So, you're too good to take public transportation to the Internet?
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#20
MaxPower said:
Yeah? So, you're too good to take public transportation to the Internet?
Haha, public transportation doesn't come out to the boonies! & It was just my alternator belt broke, thats it, so we just replaced it, and it works fine.. :thumbsup:
& Liberation, those were just for fun, but I guess some of you guys took them too seriously, anyways, no more "thug raps".