WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

um,,, yeah whats up?

Yeah i was Directed here by a friend of mine, it took me a few weeks to finially sign up, but i did and well, here i am. It all looks awesome and im concidering setting it to my homepage. Hope to have strange conversations with you all.

ferengi

Yay fire!
Primworm said:
Hope to have strange conversations with you all.
You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into. Wander around the site for about 5 minutes and you'll find enough strange conversations to last you a lifetime. :thumbsup:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Hey Prim... welcome to wtf :)

heh.. you thought i was gonna flame you... what a n00b you are!

Welcome to the site. :thumbsup:

Watch out for all the kids running down the hall. They might "spam" you to death.

WTF are you waiting for....get to posting bitch!

sup dude

Primworm said:
Yeah i was Directed here by a friend of mine, it took me a few weeks to finially sign up, but i did and well, here i am. It all looks awesome and im concidering setting it to my homepage. Hope to have strange conversations with you all.
this place i cool i think you'll have fun enjoy yourself!

Bibas

That's Illogical.
So...you were directed here by a friend, did ya ? And you think you're so smart, huh ? Huh ?! HUH ?! Well, as you said, it took you few bloody weeks to join this site, MAN, now THAT'S a record, of some kind, a record of retrdness i guess...and you are considering setting this site to your homepage, yeah ? And we suppose to give a bloody fuck ?! If that's what you meant ?! I hope not...

...and even if you will set it as your homepage, then a specially designed BRiT-virus will deploy itself on your HD, then it'll run through the cables, to the mouse, then through the click-buttons to your fingers, and finally, through your nervous system, it will get to your brain, and eat what's left of it. I guess, it won't have a great feast, but oh well. We can't have all we want, can we ?

But before that will happen - welcome.

keebs

Particinator
Primworm said:

i like to say hello and its refreshing to have a noob that just say hi and doesn't start with the usual "Fuck all of you guys" or some type of flame.

so Primworm :thumbsup:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Bibas said:
So...you were directed here by a friend, did ya ? And you think you're so smart, huh ? Huh ?! HUH ?! Well, as you said, it took you few bloody weeks to join this site, MAN, now THAT'S a record, of some kind, a record of retrdness i guess...and you are considering setting this site to your homepage, yeah ? And we suppose to give a bloody fuck ?! If that's what you meant ?! I hope not...

...and even if you will set it as your homepage, then a specially designed BRiT-virus will deploy itself on your HD, then it'll run through the cables, to the mouse, then through the click-buttons to your fingers, and finally, through your nervous system, it will get to your brain, and eat what's left of it. I guess, it won't have a great feast, but oh well. We can't have all we want, can we ?

Don't mind Bibas, Prim :p Always posting nonsense to n00bs :p

Keebs is a good person too... Just ignore the assholes, or get the flame protection VI on :p

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Bollocks ! What are you calling "nonsense" ?
I am only throwing a good word to the newcomers, so they won't hurt themselves. Nothing more, nothing less.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
I think Prim has a cordless mouse, so even if this "virus" were true, it wouldn't apply to people with cordless mice...

Bibas said:

Right.... Just because I've been busy with midterms and such makes me stupid? Sorry I would rather not bomb my life like that and go sign-up for something I only made note of, though now that they are passed i have more free time.
Anywho, thanks to all of you who like the fact that it wasn't a "Hello fuckers" intro topic, and props to Bibas, who got the first flame on me. :thumbsup:

Edit: Alright Boycott, my firefox Client needed updateing, thus long reply time

Bibas

That's Illogical.
As i thought. Give them a friendly hand, and they'll try to bite it off.
You won't hear any more good words from me.

Boycott said:
Just ignore the assholes, or get the flame protection VI on :p
He can't ignore us all.

Protection? Don't confuse the new people, Boycott! He's going to end up buying a giant condom and wearing it around his head, while posting.

Besides, there is no protection from WTF.com! We are just too "evil". Mwuahahahahaha!

Easty

Click click boom
Primworm said:
the forums are my homepage. um, dont listen to the whole "you dont know what you got yourself into" crap. they all say that, it's not all that bad. just stay away from bait and tackle unless you think you can handle it.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
No, thats stay away from Bait and Tackle unless you flame MrNewbie ;)

And Taylor - Flame Protection VI comes from an MMORPG we used to play together ;)

Taylor_Blade said:
He can't ignore us all.

Protection? Don't confuse the new people, Boycott! He's going to end up buying a giant condom and wearing it around his head, while posting.

Besides, there is no protection from WTF.com! We are just too "evil". Mwuahahahahaha!
I'm not that stupid, but i have my moments :rolleyes: . If i did that,well, im not sure if it would be a new low or not, it would be right up there with dropping my freind to his knees then a shoe to face afterwards during a game of hackysack.

Primworm said:
I'm not that stupid, but i have my moments :rolleyes: . If i did that,well, im not sure if it would be a new low or not, it would be right up there with dropping my freind to his knees then a shoe to face afterwards during a game of hackysack.
Don't take offense. It's tradition to "rag" on the new guy. ;)

Welcome again, and all that other jazz. :thumbsup:

Besides it's hard to tell, we get a lot of fresh 4 year old minds, on this site. :D

keebs

Particinator
Boycott said:
No, thats stay away from Bait and Tackle unless you flame MrNewbie ;)

And Taylor - Flame Protection VI comes from an MMORPG we used to play together ;)
what the hell is a MMORPG, to me this is just a bunch of non sence lettters throw together.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
keebs said:
what the hell is a MMORPG, to me this is just a bunch of non sence lettters throw together.

A Massively-Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game.|

Everquest, Asheron's call etc...

http://www.acvault.com/

Don't get addicted. Its hard to get out of the addiction