WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Um??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
So I dont really now this but I didn't really understand what brit said, in the last post in that sticky thread... We are getting banned for posting in bait & tackle, flaming?? Okay I can understand that every motherfucker is pissed right now but what the hell???... Just tell every fuck-up that they dont HAVE to READ in bait&tackle... Its their own fault since im obviously never gonna read in any other thread then bait & tackle... So if you dont want me just dont go to bait&tackle, thats just my advice... And the same goes for For_starters and Itakeoffence... If you dont want us and get offended easily, I seriously think you should go somewhere else...

Because if you cant handle it like kitana and duztin, you really need to look over your life and why your even looking in bait & tackle thats obviously only a big mess of bullshit..
Resolved? Yes. :mfinger:

it has nothing to do with being offended by you. on the contrary....we're definitely not offended. anyway, how can we possibly be offended by a bunch of childish jiberish that makes almost no sense at all. you are a moron, thats why people would like to see you gone. you're not funny. nothing you say has any intelligence or relevance, ever. maybe if you grew up a bit things would be different. flaming is supposed to be done with some kind of intelligence, logic, and substance. all three of which you are severly lacking. go ahead and respond with your bullshit run-on paragraphs, so you can prove me right.............

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
neckdemon said:
it has nothing to do with being offended by you. on the contrary....we're definitely not offended. anyway, how can we possibly be offended by a bunch of childish jiberish that makes almost no sense at all. you are a moron, thats why people would like to see you gone. you're not funny. nothing you say has any intelligence or relevance, ever. maybe if you grew up a bit things would be different. flaming is supposed to be done with some kind of intelligence, logic, and substance. all three of which you are severly lacking. go ahead and respond with your bullshit run-on paragraphs, so you can prove me right.............
Obviously if you would know the news some people have took offence here... Please before posting your bullshit pokedemon go get some flashes.. Thx jew :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MrNewbie said:
So I dont really now this but I didn't really understand what brit said, in the last post in that sticky thread... We are getting banned for posting in bait & tackle, flaming?? Okay I can understand that every motherfucker is pissed right now but what the hell???... Just tell every fuck-up that they dont HAVE to READ in bait&tackle... Its their own fault since im obviously never gonna read in any other thread then bait & tackle... So if you dont want me just dont go to bait&tackle, thats just my advice... And the same goes for For_starters and Itakeoffence... If you dont want us and get offended easily, I seriously think you should go somewhere else...

Because if you cant handle it like kitana and duztin, you really need to look over your life and why your even looking in bait & tackle thats obviously only a big mess of bullshit..
First off... you can flame me for just about everything you can think of. But when you start telling me you want me to have nightmares of my husband being dead, that you honestly hope he dies, that he a murder and rapist. That goes A LITTLE BEYOND "just a flame".

I have not seen him in 10 fucking months. Do you know what that is like? Even when he on here posting online I only know he is at a base that has internet acess.

Do you know what it's like getting phone calls at 7 am in the morning hearing "We want you to know that there has been a death when in the 153rd, but it is not your husband. There are no more details we can offer at this time."

Do you know what that feels like. NO...you fucking DON'T and you can make this into a flame all you fucking want but the truth of the matter is Yes I have nightmares of whats going on over there. Yes the possiblity that I may never see Jesse exist very much. Yes he probally had to use his gun and probally had to kill some people.

Thats something I have to face and he has to face and you can only understand and skim the top and use it in a bullshit flame for some gay ass reason. Or say how he a murder, rapist and whatever else you think you can dream up to call him or "wish" he dies. This is bait and tackle. Yes this is for flaming but there are some things you don't say and there are some limits that you don't cross. You crossed a line that makes me wonder what kind of person would type shit like that just to hurt and get a reaction out of someone. It has nothing to do with me being sentive or not. It has to do with what I GET TO FACE EVERY FUCKING DAY!

I wake up in the morning and i wonder where he fucking is at. If the next call I get will be the last time I get to hear his voice. If i will ever get to kiss him or make love to him or hold him in my arms again or have him hold me. I wake up wondering if I will ever get to see my friends that over there and my other family. I wake up wondering when this will be over, if they will get leave, extended tour.

You have no IDEA......

That is REAL... not just the fucking INTERNET.... THATS MY FUCKING LIFE!

kitana, don't give this immature ignorant idiot the satisfaction............

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
To start with I dont care about your motherfucking life so shove it up ur ass, Its not my fault your little internet husband have no education so the only way to make money for your little whore children is joining the army getting killed because hes a bum also.. I dont care if you take offence and I never will, and really Broken said this also.. You can seriously take offence over the internet and expecially not by us, then you have a glitch in your head whore :mfinger:

By the way tell me when they have called you 7am in the morning :thumbsup:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
neckdemon said:
kitana, don't give this immature ignorant idiot the satisfaction............
Go catch that pickchachu :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MrNewbie said:
To start with I dont care about your motherfucking life so shove it up ur ass, Its not my fault your little internet husband have no education so the only way to make money for your little whore children is joining the army getting killed because hes a bum also.. I dont care if you take offence and I never will, and really Broken said this also.. You can seriously take offence over the internet and expecially not by us, then you have a glitch in your head whore :mfinger:

By the way tell me when they have called you 7am in the morning :thumbsup:

Would you like names of the soldiers who have died out of the 153rd and would you like their ages also. Would you also like to know that yes the support group calls the other families to let them know what is up before we see it on the news. Would you also like to know that I have no children that I was a virgin when I ment my husband that he is my real LIFE husband NOT OVER THE INTERNET..... That he joined the army while working a full time job. That YESS I AM GOING TO TAKE OFFENCE WHEN YOU TELL ME YOU WANT MY HUSBAND FUCKING DEAD............

There is no glich in my mind. There must be one in yours.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
_Kitana_ said:
Would you like names of the soldiers who have died out of the 153rd and would you like their ages also. Would you also like to know that yes the support group calls the other families to let them know what is up before we see it on the news. Would you also like to know that I have no children that I was a virgin when I ment my husband that he is my real LIFE husband NOT OVER THE INTERNET..... That he joined the army while working a full time job. That YESS I AM GOING TO TAKE OFFENCE WHEN YOU TELL ME YOU WANT MY HUSBAND FUCKING DEAD............

There is no glich in my mind. There must be one in yours.
Obviously I dont since I have I told you that i dont care about that them or your husband, he can die and i dont mind...
He is over the internet... Kitana... Stop taking offence.. Your making yourself look like a fool.. Fat whore :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MrNewbie said:
Obviously I dont since I have I told you that i dont care about that them or your husband, he can die and i dont mind...
He is over the internet... Kitana... Stop taking offence.. Your making yourself look like a fool.. Fat whore :mfinger:
This just truly shows how fucking stupid you are. And if you don't care why the fuck did you ask?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
neckdemon said:
:thumbsup:

Hey Kit..... :troll: just read and laugh...

Fugly

Tenderony
The problem here is this site is not for flaming...its for anger management. These people enjoyed coming here and ranting and hearing good and bad opinions. Then the Jr High invades and starts calling people Jews and insulting people's children. Flaming is one thing...everyone can take a joke...being and asshole for asshole sake is not the reason for this place. Go to a different site. The internet is a big place, go somewhere where people respond in kind.
I'm not a big fan Kitana's diatribes but I let her be unless she says something worth flaming. The key words here are WORTH FLAMING. You can't flame the world. It takes away from the real thing. You idiots are like the boy who cried wolf. All your credibility went out the window. How can you own someone (apperently your only goal in life) if no one cares about your opinion? Your opinions are so worthless because you have established NO CREDIBILITY. Work on having an opinion worth hearing and people will listen to your flames. Until then you will always be Jr Varsity and pretty much a awaste of bandwidth.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Fugly said:
The problem here is this site is not for flaming...its for anger management. These people enjoyed coming here and ranting and hearing good and bad opinions. Then the Jr High invades and starts calling people Jews and insulting people's children. Flaming is one thing...everyone can take a joke...being and asshole for asshole sake is not the reason for this place. Go to a different site. The internet is a big place, go somewhere where people respond in kind.
I'm not a big fan Kitana's diatribes but I let her be unless she says something worth flaming. The key words here are WORTH FLAMING. You can't flame the world. It takes away from the real thing. You idiots are like the boy who cried wolf. All your credibility went out the window. How can you own someone (apperently your only goal in life) if no one cares about your opinion? Your opinions are so worthless because you have established NO CREDIBILITY. Work on having an opinion worth hearing and people will listen to your flames. Until then you will always be Jr Varsity and pretty much a awaste of bandwidth.
Do you know the reason why bait & tackle was made? No? Then shut the fuck up and go back to the camp.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
MrNewbie said:
Obviously if you would know the news some people have took offence here... Please before posting your bullshit pokedemon go get some flashes.. Thx jew :mfinger:

Look at that poor grammar and a spelling error in the same phrase segment. "have took offence"

Try "Have taken offense" offense - with an "S"

Fugly

Tenderony
MrNewbie said:
Do you know the reason why bait & tackle was made? No? Then shut the fuck up and go back to the camp.
Just say "Huh I dont get it" and maybe someone will explain it to you. Try to sound out the big words by syllable and you'll be making progress.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
MaxPower said:
Look at that poor gramar and a speling eror in the same phase sement. "have took ofence"

Try "Have taken offense" offense - with an "S"
At least you tried :thumbsup:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Fugly said:
Just say "Huh I dont get it" and maybe someone will explain it to you. Try to sound out the big words by syllable and you'll be making progress.
Nonono read it again... I asked you a question, do you now why bait & tackle was made?

Please dont avoid the question.. Well if you are I explain it for you :thumbsup:

Bait & tackle is for general bullshit, flaming there you can go off topic talk shit about people how much you want.. If your not fair about that then leave bait & tackle :mfinger: :thumbsdn:

MrNewbie said:

word!:thumbsup:

edit: YOUFAGGOTCUNTHOMO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.