WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

umm hi im new

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello every1.
just popped in to say hello.
I found out about this place by coincidence.i was feeling really pissed and irritated so i just typed in wtf.com...and here i am.

well fuck you everyone...cya latez:mfinger:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
that's a great photo in your profile..

welcome deatth bastard, or should i call you basttard?

drink my piss.. :p

jamesp

In Memory...
FYI: Dont ever use numbers in place of letters in a word. This will incur the wrath of junglizm the grammar nazi..... And everyone else that hates retarded little kid speak.

welcome uber cool new guy with death in his nic, i shall tread lightly around you.
/me giggles.
well the boyz have already given tips so i'll just tell ya to read the rules and don't type like your text messaging someone, its frowned upon in here.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
i see another member hooray
fuck off!
but welcome all the same

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
deatth bastard said:
wow thanks for the warm welcome
You can only have one account per IP here at WTF.com without first gehtting approval from an admin.
I suggest that you PM an admin immediately, or you and skullmaster may be subject to an account removal. And by immediately, I mean this very moment. Sometimes it takes them a minute to check PM's. You have until noon tomorrow to be approved or both accounts go sleepy until the admins geht around to investigating this matter.

Have a nice day. :)

The WTF Gods said:
10) You are permitted to have ONE wtf.com account ONLY. If you need more than one, please contact us to let us know why. We have various methods of investigating this, so we recommend following this rule. If you do not, both accounts are subject to removal at any time. If you made a typo in your original name, then e-mail us before you make a new one so we know what you're doing.
http://www.wtf.com/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_wtf_rules

Last edited by a moderator:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
If you would have read the above rules, you'd have known that it wouldn't matter if you were his Aunt Bob.

Time is fleeting.

im his brother......sry san
I'm a little slow sometimes. Help me understand how you could be brothers.

You were born October 1987. He was born July 1987.
That means that you must be his half brother or his brother in law...or one of the voices in his head. Please clarify...if not one or the other, the only other option is that you are his twin and you were running a bit late. I hope that nobody notices that you didn't bother to mention that you were bro's prior to being busted and that you both share the same typing patterns.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
my parents are divorced and i live with my dad.he has remarried and he is my step-brother.id rather not talk about it so please dont ask me any questions.
id rather you ban him anyways cause he used MY email id, the retard that he is.
if you doubt me, i cant say anything that will make you believe me.

i have talked to him, and hes alright with the ban cause he just did it for fun.I am really sorry for this trouble.you can ban me also if need be :cry:

ps i wud prefer not being banned though :)

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
weee a new one, with a really coool name..he has to be cool..right? :happysad:
No nut welcome shithead..hope you enjoy it here

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
skullmaster said:
my parents are divorced and i live with my dad.he has remarried and he is my step-brother.id rather not talk about it so please dont ask me any questions.

i have talked to him, and hes alright with the ban cause he just did it for fun.I am really sorry for this trouble.you can ban me also if need be :cry:

Did you or did you not PM an admin as I specified? They may very well let you both stay, nevertheless, you'll need to contact them FIRST.

Unless your brother would rather be banned, and you be confined to the cockfarm for disregarding authority. We can go that way too.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
skullmaster said:

You don't have to explain anything to him!

MUAH Geht!

Oh and hi.

And Geht hon, don't you think that stuff should be discussed in PMs instead of threads?

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
gehtfuct said:
Did you or did you not PM an admin as I specified? They may very well let you both stay, nevertheless, you'll need to contact them FIRST.

Unless your brother would rather be banned, and you be confined to the cockfarm for disregarding authority. We can go that way too.
i did contact the an admin as you specified.so stop going abt it agoin and again

Status
Not open for further replies.