WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

umm hi im new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
skullmaster said:
my parents are divorced and i live with my dad.he has remarried and he is my step-brother.id rather not talk about it so please dont ask me any questions.
id rather you ban him anyways cause he used MY email id, the retard that he is.
if you doubt me, i cant say anything that will make you believe me.

i have talked to him, and hes alright with the ban cause he just did it for fun.I am really sorry for this trouble.you can ban me also if need be :cry:

ps i wud prefer not being banned though :)
Your "step-brother" is now in the cock farm. We doubt he'll make it out of there ever, but at least he'll get to choke a chicken. ;)

You also have 4 matching ips between you, so let's not have that happen again...

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
thats beacuse we live in the same house DUH!
well sice hes caged now it doesnt matter.im sure it wont happen again cos i told the bastard not to do it again.

ps-how is it four? we only have three computers.

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
Welcome, as some people would say in my culture another lamb for the slaughter . . hehe! Welcum to my world . . plese note the safety instructions xx

1. always use protection, even if you think your safe from harm, always use protection.
2. Always turn left in difficult situations.
3. If in trouble in a forgein country grow a 'hittler beard' and claim to be scottish (can apply to females as well.)

:p

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
He sure did last long. Pity ;)

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
Hmmm, I suppose in different situations different places . .

Eg. If another female depending on which way you swing, mayb on the face. Unless your sleeping with a russian spy then mayb on the 'clam' as you so delicatly put it. Lol

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
BklynCannonball said:
You don't have to explain anything to him!

MUAH Geht!

Oh and hi.

And Geht hon, don't you think that stuff should be discussed in PMs instead of threads?
It was discussed in a PM. Are you going to pretend that you know what I'm doing? Posting it in the forums also serves as a warning to any other goober that might be thinking of doing the same thing. If you have a problem with how I run the forums I mod....well...your mother dresses you funny. So there.

Now go away.

skullbastard said:
i did contact the an admin as you specified.so stop going abt it agoin and again
I will be going on abt it agoin and again as I see fit until I geht a confirmation from the higher ups. Just be glad that I gave you a break. Normally you'd be holding your buddies penis down on the farm.

Now quit pissing, and wipe the tears.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
deus_ex_machina said:
Caged after 3 posts. Wow. New record, perhaps? I think they deserve a medal or something.
The god has finally been lowered... Oh, and dem, does that mean he didn't get to try the punch? I made a special green one just for him... :(

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
It was discussed in a PM. Are you going to pretend that you know what I'm doing? Posting it in the forums also serves as a warning to any other goober that might be thinking of doing the same thing. If you have a problem with how I run the forums I mod....well...your mother dresses you funny. So there.

Now go away.

I will be going on abt it agoin and again as I see fit until I geht a confirmation from the higher ups. Just be glad that I gave you a break. Normally you'd be holding your buddies penis down on the farm.

Now quit pissing, and wipe the tears.

And I see Papa Gehtfuct is havin a nice day... DON'T FUCK WITH HIM! That's just some friendly advice from me to you... Have a good 'un!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.