WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

umm question

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
whats every ones fav show????

mine is chappellesshow lol that is wicked funny shit.

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
Cartoon, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy! That is the best shit in the world. And I am sure that ron would say so to.

ron

Buster of Asses
Hells_angel said:
Cartoon, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy! That is the best shit in the world. And I am sure that ron would say so to.
Damned straight!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
yeah i like that show to,its so random and it fits my style causes its not stupid like other shows.

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
otepsoul said:
yeah i like that show to,its so random and it fits my style causes its not stupid like other shows.
Yes like I stated in one of my last trends. Thay have made some stupid ass shows now. Thay need to go back to the old stuff. Except for certain shows like Grim and adult swim. Those are great! :p

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
yep i remeber that thread,i use to like the simpsons but now its boring,i love family guy that is a great show to.

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
otepsoul said:
yep i remeber that thread,i use to like the simpsons but now its boring,i love family guy that is a great show to.
I have a simpsons hoodie, figurines, costers, pez despencers. I have everything that I could find. I love the simpsons. Yeah the family guy is a good show to. I like the baby. He wants to take over the world. That is cool

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Hells_angel said:
I have a simpsons hoodie, figurines, costers, pez despencers. I have everything that I could find. I love the simpsons. Yeah the family guy is a good show to. I like the baby. He wants to take over the world. That is cool
yeah but the simpsons i think are done they make like 4 shows every year. i think peter is mad funny in family guy.