umm...

Tiggerteengurl

Hoodrat
hi i'm just posting something here because havok said so and he said that it hurts his feelings that i havn't done this so umm..yeah and i put it here because i didn't know where else to put it so umm..yeah *cough* gotta go laterz

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
Welcome back! Where've you been girly?
I can tell you that one... under my desk.
:thumbsup:
Welcome, a friend of HC is a friend of mine, wait, on second thought, fuck that. Just welcome.

keebs

Particinator
Smoke said:

[sarcasm]why was she under your desk? do you drop something, and she was looking for it?[/sarcasm]

and welcome Tiggerteengurl

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Smoke said:
Welcome, a friend of HC is a friend of mine, wait, on second thought, fuck that. Just welcome.
funny thing is that she was under my desk also....are you that bastard that sits across from me? oh yea welcome....

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Tiggerteengurl said:
hi i'm just posting something here because havok said so and he said that it hurts his feelings that i havn't done this so umm..yeah and i put it here because i didn't know where else to put it so umm..yeah *cough* gotta go laterz
ummm hi

bnccoder

Postaholic
How's it hanging?
Gottal love asking girls that they never know what to say. Fuck you and welcome to the site. Have fun and read the rules.

Easty

Click click boom
Tiggerteengurl said:

know what rhymes with tigger?

bigger

welcome to the site :thumbsup:

Unforgiven

That Guy
Welcome to the site.

Props for not telling everybody to fuck off.

Grab a beer or drink of your choice and chill a while.

asdalover

God, i'm bored!
Hi there,

Welcome to WTF. Be prepared to be shouted at by some 'Chavs'. Obviously, those who do not shout are excluded from the above!

Anyway, hi.