WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ummm...HI!

danea55

Lady of the Blue Rose
Hi guys. I'm not much of a ranter, but a friend of mine wanted me to join, so here I am! Um, love me? LOL, I guess I shouldn't ask that from people who join a group web-site to rant...Anyways, just wanted to say hi to all and I hope you have a great day! Love yas!

love always~Danea

Welcome to WTF.com. enjoy your stay. don't go feminazi, ad don't accept any candy or drinks. :thumbsup:

danea55 said:
Hi guys. I'm not much of a ranter, but a friend of mine wanted me to join, so here I am! Um, love me? LOL, I guess I shouldn't ask that from people who join a group web-site to rant...Anyways, just wanted to say hi to all and I hope you have a great day! Love yas!

love always~Danea
Wow. Welcome to wtf.com :thumbsup:

It doesn't say "FUCK YOU, FUCKING FUCKERS!" or anything like that in your post...shocking. :thumbsup:

Welcome, and I'm glad you came via bncoder. At least it wasn't screw_ball, tiger, or one of those fucktards. :thumbsup:

Awaken said:
Wow. Welcome to wtf.com :thumbsup:

It doesn't say "FUCK YOU, FUCKING FUCKERS!" or anything like that in your post...shocking. :thumbsup:

Welcome, and I'm glad you came via bncoder. At least it wasn't screw_ball, tiger, or one of those fucktards. :thumbsup:
Love you too, Awaken.

keebs

Particinator
dull_bullet said:
Welcome to WTF.com. enjoy your stay. don't go feminazi, ad don't accept any candy or drinks. :thumbsup:
thanks alot now i cant offer her any candy or drinks, so there is another woman for me not to be able to take advantage of.

and welcome to wtf.com

danea55

Lady of the Blue Rose
Advantage? Ha!

Now why would you want to take advantage of little ole me? *bats eyes innocently* Apparantly you didn't warn them bnccoder...Oh well, they'll find out. *wicked grin* Love yas!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
danea55 said:

love always~Danea
:cookie:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome
Stay away from the mods, they carry diseases.
Nasty diseases...RUN, HES CATCHING UP, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, RUN!!
Anyways, enjoy your stay at WTF,Fucker.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
dull_bullet said:
No, it's ok to accept the drinks. Just not the yellow Koolaid. Or the yellow snow cones. Or, really anything that's yellow actually.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
danea55 said:

love always~Danea
ohhh yeessss i'll love you all night :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
danea55 said:

love always~Danea
which ranter pointed you our way?

i wish more would introduce themselves like you did. welcome :thumbsup: