WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ummmm

Maelstrom

Fresh Meat
Ok. Yea. Guess i should do what the forum said...
f u.

Hmm.

What is this site about again? Its just.... weird. Half of it is people swearing at each other, and half is normal conversation... Im lost. Please help me...

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
Maelstrom said:
f u.

Hmm.

What is this site about again? Its just.... weird. Half of it is people swearing at each other, and half is normal conversation... Im lost. Please help me...

:rotflmao:

New Meat! :thumbsup:

Welcome to WTF?!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Maelstrom said:
f u.

Hmm.

The WTF Gods said:
WTF.com is a RANTING site for those who want to bitch and moan about anything on their mind. For those of you who like to match wits and have an all out battle, you'll want to visit our Bait & Tackle forum for all your flaming needs! We also have a photo gallery with hundreds of hilarious photos, and a large arcade where you can compete against other members for a chance at the top leaderboard spot! So why not take a look around, register your FREE account and start a post in the Welcome Wagon!
Ummm...this is posted on the front page. Obviously you've missed it.
If you should manage to geht past your first post,I'll give you your proper WTF welcome. :naughty: :moon:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
"ummmm" is that the tone/sound you make when you give a hummer????? either way welcome and try not to choke....when blowing Descent(he has scabbies)